KingMike is offline Associate Member

CKD bulking possible?

Talked to a kid at school who came off a CKD cut and got down to 205 at 8% and 5' 9". I noticed him eating mcdonalds cheeseburgers without the bread in the lounge and we chatted. He said that for the last 9 weeks he increased his calories from 1900 up to the current 3800 while still eating the CKd stuff at 75% fat and 25% protein. He said he has put on 9 pounds and his body fat has not moved. He eats a huge cheat day on Saturday and he is in ketosis by Sunday afternoon. he is natural and looks very good. I was if other members have ever heard of this. He said that he has 20 grams of fast acting carbs after each of his 4-5 workouts along with 2 RALA tablets to keep him in ketosis. Just thought I would post this to see if anyone has a story like this. I am thinking of trying it since I put on fat just looking at food.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    I wouldn't use a CKD diet to gain lean mass, it is a gamble whether it will work for you or not. I would just put together a smart lean mass diet that won't put too much fat on. The CKD diet is really not healthy either if you do it for too long.

Girlyman is offline Associate Member
    Can someone tell me what the CKD diet is I've never heard of it

Thread Information