gunner20 is offline Junior Member

peanut butter/bananna sandwich cheat meal??

thats basically my question, is a peanut butter and bananna sandwich considered a cheat meal. im tryin to gain weight but solid lean mass. whatta ya think? i love em but dont know if i should stay away from them, i know peanut butter has a lot of fat.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    bread = sh*t
    peanut butter = good source of fat
    banana = there's plenty of debates on fruit, but i think they can be incorporated for general health purposes.
    Combining too much PB with the bread and banana may increase the chance of fat storage (combining carbs and fats in a meal especially when in a caloric surplus is said to really promote fat storage)

all in all it can be done with light whole wheat bread and a very small amount of PB, but that's just no fun so save it for a cheat.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    bread = sh*t
    peanut butter = good source of fat
    banana = there's plenty of debates on fruit, but i think they can be incorporated for general health purposes.
    Combining too much PB with the bread and banana may increase the chance of fat storage (combining carbs and fats in a meal especially when in a caloric surplus is said to really promote fat storage)

all in all it can be done with light whole wheat bread and a very small amount of PB, but that's just no fun so save it for a cheat.
    Precisely!

~SC~

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich was Elvis's favourite snack........Did u see his physique????

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich was Elvis's favourite snack........Did u see his physique????
    yea but daym. if i could get b*tches like elvis i wouldn't give a god d*mn about my physique....

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah and Elvis FRIED 'em! mmmmmm, yummy

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    i think he fried his brain more than anything though. Only thing i would have changed if i was him, he had it made...

Thread Information