xenithon is offline Member

Talking Egg yolks...mmmmmm

Hi All,

This is more of an expressive thread - I just want to say how good yolks taste. I haven't had them for about a year now. I decided to have some this morning in a P/F meal after morning cardio for a change (normally have P/C meal every morning including after AM cardio).

Normally have around 65g oats (about 260cals) so replaced it with 3 yolks and 10g olive oil (around 225cals) so there wasn't too much difference - and yes I did factor in for the protein in the yolk . Man it was good! I am thinking of switching to this type of meal for my off days when I do AM cardio (2x a week).

Ciao,
    X

Quote Originally Posted by xenithon
    Hi All,

This is more of an expressive thread - I just want to say how good yolks taste. I haven't had them for about a year now. I decided to have some this morning in a P/F meal after morning cardio for a change (normally have P/C meal every morning including after AM cardio).

Normally have around 65g oats (about 260cals) so replaced it with 3 yolks and 10g olive oil (around 225cals) so there wasn't too much difference - and yes I did factor in for the protein in the yolk . Man it was good! I am thinking of switching to this type of meal for my off days when I do AM cardio (2x a week).

Ciao,
    X
    u should have been doing that for the last year u cut lipolysis in inits tracks if u should eat a p/f meal then the next meal 2.5/3hrs later should be p/c

lol. I haven't had yolks for about a year but doing AM cardio only for the past month or so. That is why I have actually thought about the P/F meal. However when I was having the P/C meal it was at least 45 minutes after the cardio anyways.

Ciao,
    X

diesel21 is offline Member
    i wish.... i have high cholesterol

Sorry to hear that bro Surely though having 2-3 yolks a week can't be dangerous, unless your cholesterol is in a really dangerous range. Also, do you get those 'enhanced' eggs like I can get here in SA such as those with lots of Omega 3's and 6's in the yolks which may be a lot healthier than regular yolks. (I aint sure how they raise the chickens or what they feed them to get the added Omega's though )

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    the cholesterol issue is pretty over hyped...also if you wait 45 minutes after cardio to consume carbs then there was plenty of lipolysis during and after the cardio. I have consumed carbs after cardio and GASP have not done a single day of AM cardio and i am down to 4% for my show and have not sacrificed any muscle and have lost a lot of fat.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    the cholesterol issue is pretty over hyped...also if you wait 45 minutes after cardio to consume carbs then there was plenty of lipolysis during and after the cardio. I have consumed carbs after cardio and GASP have not done a single day of AM cardio and i am down to 4% for my show and have not sacrificed any muscle and have lost a lot of fat.
    the pic in ur avatar is 4%?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by UNNAMED-FEELING
    u should have been doing that for the last year u cut lipolysis in inits tracks if u should eat a p/f meal then the next meal 2.5/3hrs later should be p/c

What?

~SC~

Kim2884 is offline Female Member
    Since when are you so modest? You're lower than that now

the pic in ur avatar is 4%?
    that one is about 5 ish....right now im about 3-4% as I am 2 weeks out from a show....No AM cardio, Carbs every morning (in different amounts) and only solid food for 11 straight weeks....managed to put on 3 lbs of lean mass in that time.

Thumbs up

that one is about 5 ish....right now im about 3-4% as I am 2 weeks out from a show....No AM cardio, Carbs every morning (in different amounts) and only solid food for 11 straight weeks....managed to put on 3 lbs of lean mass in that time.
    lookin good bro

lookin good bro
    thanks man....sometimes just hearin that stuff keeps me goin.....being this lean aint easy nor is it recommended for extended periods of time (though i dont see myself every getting higher than 7-8%)

Thread Information