Thread: Rambo's Diet

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member

Rambo's Diet

Well.. I started the diet based off the sticky and my schedule and some few adjustments to what foods i enjoy eating.

Lets just say the first few days were ruff.. i've been out of the gym for almost a year, no cardio, girlfriend and just lazy... well we broke up bout a month ago, i got my act together.

I started last monday. Lipo 6, Ephedrine stack with alot of protein. almost 300 grams a day i am takeing.

I was 6'2 218.6 LBS... Body fat % was unsure of but i know in my class mid summer i was 17.2 ..

6 days later, sunday morning, i weighed my self and came in @ 209.1 ...so i droppeed 9.5 lbs in 6 days.. definitely notice the difference already. but im still chubby.. this plan is going for 12 weeks, and i know most of this weight loss is due to loss of water in my body. But my goal is 2 - 3 lbs per week till im down near 10% body fat, or less and my abs are showing well and i look fairly ripped..

Diet ends January 4th.. Then i will start working on putting a little bit more mass on, but quality lean mass to keep the ripped look and thickness.

My goal is for may/june area to be bout 210 10% bodyfat area

Mark

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Glad it's working for you bud. Keep at it, the results will be well worth it. Make sure you send a shoutout to Swole- the man who started it all. He is indeed the Godfather of it all, and I won't ever forget what HIS principles have done to change MY life.

yes definitely swolecat.. the god of dieting .. he definitely has good posts up on the forums.. i have a few questions actually.. maybe you or him could help me with.

Some mornings i get going a little late.. it hapeneed 2 times already.. now lemme ask u this.. i went to the gym today @ 1pm... can i do 45 minutes on the bike tonite @ like 9pm without a problem.. i will be mostly on an empty stomach.. and i go to bed bout 11.. so i figured i would be calmed down by them.. also if i do that, what should i have after ?

Mark

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Glad it's working for you bud. Keep at it, the results will be well worth it. Make sure you send a shoutout to Swole- the man who started it all. He is indeed the Godfather of it all, and I won't ever forget what HIS principles have done to change MY life.

Ditto

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You guys are a class act.

Thank you Rambo and LMO!

~SC~

"Some mornings i get going a little late.. it hapeneed 2 times already.. now lemme ask u this.. i went to the gym today @ 1pm... can i do 45 minutes on the bike tonite @ like 9pm without a problem.. i will be mostly on an empty stomach.. and i go to bed bout 11.. so i figured i would be calmed down by them.. also if i do that, what should i have after ?"

????

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    From what i gathered from the board, wait 4 hours after your last meal if you do cardio at night or in the mid day. and after should be pro/fat especially if your going to bed soon after.

TrIBOL

palumbo is offline Member
    hgey man congrats keep it up but doesnt 9.6 pouinds in week seem a like al ot or too much to lose in one week i though a pound or two is ideal so u dont lose to much muscle mass?>

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palumbo
    hgey man congrats keep it up but doesnt 9.6 pouinds in week seem a like al ot or too much to lose in one week i though a pound or two is ideal so u dont lose to much muscle mass?>

I'm sure 90% of that 10 lbs was water weight that he lost.

palumbo is offline Member
    ya ur probably right just watch the following weeks to come

week 2 ended... down to 203.4 ... looking halfway decent.. still chubby.. seems alot of weight is coming off my back, and like upper hamstring area now. definitely showing more veins also in my arms and what not. body is leveling off now where im only losing a little bit of weight.. and the first week was definitely alot of water weight.. now im focusing on fats and stuff.. 10 more weeks to go.. see where im at after say 6 weeks.

Mark

Thread Information