juicerm is offline Junior Member

ideas for my diet plan..

Im 19, 180 pounds, and 6'2.... I dieted last year at this time and lifted for around 6 months with good gains. When summer hit I fell out of routine since school ended and been lazy ever since. This is my diet plan to start when i start lifting again.. which is next week lol. Im not looking to go hardcore diet, im skinny kid, i had 5% body fat in summer. I dont have much muscle on me now though. im just looking for a diet ,not to hard to stick to, that will get enuff pro/fat/carb to make me see good results after good lifting.

Meal 1: 6-8 egg whites..2 whole wheat toast /w sugar free jelly. (multi vitamins, 1 a day- no1 ever mentions this thought i should)

Meal 2: Chicken with salsa or vinegar.. for Fat I was thinking natural peanut butter, cheese, or maybe canadian bacon.. what you think would be better?

Meal 3: Turkey on wheat with vinegar ( Somedays ill switch it up with a protein shake with oatmeal in it)

Meal 4: Tuna with mayo. Other days ill have tuna with hotsauce or salsa and have natural peanut butter to replace fat from mayo.

WO

Meal 5: PWO VPX Nitronx..3 scoops = 47 pro, 345 cal, 38carb, less than 1g fat,10 sugar, has 5g creatine and 4 l glutamine.

Meal 6: PPWO Chicken with salsa with a sweet potato or wheat bread depending.

Meal 7: Turkey no bread just some cheese.

Im new to all this.. just looking for advice on what to do...

fritz2435 is offline Member
    If I were 5% BF skinny kid, I would just pound all the carbs and protein that I could possibly fit in my stomach at every meal. You need carbs and protein! Obviously, you are an ectomorph, and not carb sensitive.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Read the BULKING stickie.

And why go on a "diet"? A diet is temporary, why would you want to diet for a month or two and then quit and lose all you have worked for?

In the end, it is all up to you.

Making it a lifestyle is the correct choice if you wish to maintain a healthy and muscular physique.

juicerm is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fritz2435
    If I were 5% BF skinny kid, I would just pound all the carbs and protein that I could possibly fit in my stomach at every meal. You need carbs and protein! Obviously, you are an ectomorph, and not carb sensitive.

3 years ago i was 5'9 210 pounds fat bastard. lol i was 16 and from 16-17 I grew ALOT and went to 6'1 165 pounds. So I dont think i can just eat all the carbs and protein I can. And i do want to make it a lifestyle. I just said diet cause it seemed like the appropriate word. So you think thats a good way of eating to accomplish my goal?
    Last edited by juicerm; 10-19-2004 at 06:39 PM.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Seriously, look over the bulking stickie and research on this site a bit more, that way you are eating the best foods that produce the maximum results.

I am not as knowledgable when it comes to bulking as i know more about cutting and gaining lean muscle programs.

Good luck!

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Well you commented that your muscle mass is low...Does this mean that you want to cleanly add on some lean body mass or lose the couple pounds of fat first?

Either way, your diet needs to work...check out the bulking/cutting sticky depending on your personal goals.

A couple quick things. You could probably make some better fat and complex carb choices for your meals and your PWO shake should be scraped for whey and dex. One 10gr. of sugar?

Depending on what you decide to do, there are still a couple of things that can be tweaked in your diet.

Thread Information