Justoid is offline Associate Member

Going to ask for help if possible

Alright guys i have previously stated before what my diet consists of and how it works for me however i feel i am not reaching my maximum potential because of it. Basically i play pro rugby so rugby train mon,tue,thurs and play on sat- i do weights mon, wed, fri. I am 6'5 and weigh in just now around 17stone with a bf of 14%. Due to my training times and the amount of cardio i do i find myself eating a lot at night. My diet basically consists of a ton of pasta,rice,chicken,steak,vegetables and i go through at least a loaf of brown wholemeal bread a day. I also take my protein and carb shakes. However my eating is quite erratic here is an outline of a typical day.
    10am- weetabix cereal semi skimmed milk/ 3 slices wholemeal 4 egg whites
    12 am- tuna salad and turkey salad rolls x 4
    14.00- 15.30- training
    17.00 protein shake
    19.00- 20.30- training
    21.00- usually large bowl of pasta- protein shake
    22.30- cereal
    ps drink around 3-4 litres of water a day

Basically i am going to be starting a prop at 100mg eod and oxymetholone cycle 100mg ed in 3 weeks and want to get a diet sorted out for this. I am a big guy with a fair bit of muscle and size and i need a lot of carbs however as said before i dont feel i am maximising my full potential.
    Thanks for any help

fritz2435 is offline Member
    You need to add carbs to your protein shake after training. 2:1 ratio of dextrose to whey is good. You definitely need to add more protein to your diet. 1.5-2 grams per lb of body weight would work. Also, make sure you have protein in every meal.

Thread Information