Thread: is honey bad?

craneboy is offline Senior Member

is honey bad?

is it bad to put honey in oatmeal?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Context question bro......

Meaning, it could be just fine for you to include, or it could be the worst thing in the world for you to do.

We don't know what you are doing program wise, what meal this is, what the goal of the meal is to accomplish, what your dietary goals are, etc.

So, help us out w/the context, and the answer to your inquiry will be quite clear.

Thanks,
    ~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Context question bro......

Meaning, it could be just fine for you to include, or it could be the worst thing in the world for you to do.

We don't know what you are doing program wise, what meal this is, what the goal of the meal is to accomplish, what your dietary goals are, etc.

So, help us out w/the context, and the answer to your inquiry will be quite clear.

Thanks,
    ~SC~
    first meal of the day, trying to cut (lose fat) my knowledge of diet really sucks so spending more time here. just trying to get an acceptable diet going until i can start your program. i read the "how to cut" thread but converting that to a shopping list is a chore! im 43 so matabolism is low, starting to work in cardio now, although i do think im in better shape than most people my age. bf% about 17 would like to get under 10. weight train 4 days a week, cardio 2. i could go on and on but i'll stop here

If you are cutting, leave the honey out, and oats as well, at least at first.

~SC~

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    cardio times 2 mite not be enough either.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    cardio times 2 mite not be enough either.
    I totally missed that!

Up that cardio for sure.

~SC~

copy that, up the cardio

rssumme is offline Junior Member

Why leave out the oats on a cut?

You stated to leave out the honey as well as Oats at least at first. Why is that? I thought Oats were the best carb for cutting...Is there a better carb source when cutting? Thanks in advance! Great forum by the way. I appreciate all the good info here...

Quote Originally Posted by rssumme
    You stated to leave out the honey as well as Oats at least at first. Why is that? I thought Oats were the best carb for cutting...Is there a better carb source when cutting? Thanks in advance! Great forum by the way. I appreciate all the good info here...
    bump

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rssumme
    The FASTEST way to drop body fat (to cut) is to do cardio on an empty stomach. Your right that oats are one of the best sources of carbs, but that doesn't mean you can eat as much of it whenever you want.

To drop body the fastest known way possible, do cardio 5-7 days a week first thing on an empty stomach, only eat carbs (oats):

After lifting and your PWO shake...

On your 4th or 5th meal of your day on the days your not lifting

If you are eating a protein/carb breakfast, simply wait 40-45 minutes to eat after you finish your cardio session. If you are doing cardio at 65-75% of MHR for lipolysis on E, then you can ride that wave of lipolysis for a while after cardio stops. Lipolysis will eventually cease anyhow a short time there-after (as you are not in ketosis), so eating a pro/fat or pro/carb meal after morning cardio really makes no difference fat loss wise if your macro amounts are correct for your goals. I have many on pro/fat breakfast, but also have many on pro/carb, but you have to know what you are doing as far as amounts, timing, etc.

~SC~

Thread Information