waiting to eat after AM cardio

Just started am cardio and clen couple days ago, just wondering why you have to wait 45 min to eat. lyposis or somthing if i remember correctly? what is that? the continuation of the fat burning, and if you eat it disrupts it or somthing? just a guess...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I copied my response from another thread from this a.m., hope it helps.

If you are eating a protein/carb breakfast, simply wait 40-45 minutes to eat after you finish your cardio session. If you are doing cardio at 65-75% of MHR for lipolysis on E, then you can ride that wave of lipolysis for a while after cardio stops. Lipolysis will eventually cease anyhow a short time there-after (as you are not in ketosis), so eating a pro/fat or pro/carb meal after morning cardio really makes no difference fat loss wise if your macro amounts are correct for your goals. I have many on pro/fat breakfast, but also have many on pro/carb, but you have to know what you are doing as far as amounts, timing, etc.

~SC~

BrownBomber is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I copied my response from another thread from this a.m., hope it helps.

If you are eating a protein/carb breakfast, simply wait 40-45 minutes to eat after you finish your cardio session. If you are doing cardio at 65-75% of MHR for lipolysis on E, then you can ride that wave of lipolysis for a while after cardio stops. Lipolysis will eventually cease anyhow a short time there-after (as you are not in ketosis), so eating a pro/fat or pro/carb meal after morning cardio really makes no difference fat loss wise if your macro amounts are correct for your goals. I have many on pro/fat breakfast, but also have many on pro/carb, but you have to know what you are doing as far as amounts, timing, etc.

~SC~

Old post ya ya I know.....This is exactly the type answer I was looking for. However, this is in regards to cutting I believe. So....

If one does do cardio while bulking should they wait the extra 30-60 minutes and "ride the wave of lipolysis" or consume their food ASAP?

Anybody let me know what you think.

Thanks
    BB

niXon)( is offline Member
    hey, its me )(pimp juice)(...anyways, if you're bulking I dont see a reason to wait to eat, since you are only doing the am cardio to keep access fat off. if you're set on waiting, i would just take my shower then eat right after, good luck.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Yea, wait half an hour, but then have a pro/carb meal, not pro/fat

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Yea, wait half an hour, but then have a pro/carb meal, not pro/fat
    So if your bulking but still doing cardio does having pro/fat for your first meal after cardio have some kind of negative effect ? and whats the reason ?

Thread Information