Hardball1783 is offline Associate Member

Help on this question

Hey waz up guys, I had a question about my diet i started it about 6 weeks ago. It consists of chicken, meat, veggies, fruit, and tuna, also others but the things is for the past week my nose has started busting open and it bleeds. Now this is the first time in my life this has happened. Could it be from my diet or what if any help please do so.

madjsp is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardball1783
    Hey waz up guys, I had a question about my diet i started it about 6 weeks ago. It consists of chicken, meat, veggies, fruit, and tuna, also others but the things is for the past week my nose has started busting open and it bleeds. Now this is the first time in my life this has happened. Could it be from my diet or what if any help please do so.
    I'm not an expert when it comes to diets, but i'm pretty sure that it wouldn't be caused by those type of foods.

I've noticed with myself that around this time it becomes a drier season, and that has caused my nose to bleed before.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I don't see why it would be related myself either, no.

~SC~

Well what do u guys think it could be. Swole u know ur stuff, so do u know what it could be. May stress cause such a thing to a person.

Yeah, sure. Stress, climate changes, blood pressure at any given time, a sore in your nose, pollen/allergy season, etc.

If it continues I'd be seen for sure, but I am thinking coincidence if I was betting in Vegas.

~SC~

fritz2435 is offline Member
    That happens to me too during the winter, especially right after I wake up. It's because there's less moisture in the air. Try to sleep with a humidifier at night....

ok that sound cool thanks guys

I don't understand. Are you sure it sounds cool?

~SC~

it was a mistake my computer just kept adding it for some reason but it is fine thanks

Just kiddin' with ya..........sometimes the server gets backed up with posts.

~SC~

lol ok swole, hey my nose has stoped bleeding so i think it might of just been the weather but i am still going to go get it checked out friday at the doctors.

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    Are you on any gear?

10 years ago I was on Actutane for ACNE and would get random nose bleeds all the time...There's a nasal solution that's just salt and water that you spray up your nose that stopped the bleeding for me by spraying once before bed, and again after a shower...

JKali is offline Female Member
    I used to get nose bleeds all the time when I was younger, especially when the weather changes. I would definitely use a humidifier. Also try rubbing (don't just laugh) just a small amount of vasaline in your nose. It's really moisturizing. Anything is better then having to have a blood vessel cauterized ... hurts like no other.

Thread Information