Thread: Carbs

KingKong79 is offline New Member

Carbs

A good friend of mine told me to eat a nice plate of plain pasta with some tomatoes early in the morning. Lets say at arround 8-9 a.m. I think that makes you look like a real bodybuilder in the long run. He told me then at lunch eat a nice steack and after working out some egg whites. He is old school man, but he looks like a pro. bodybuilder.

See ya

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKong79
    A good friend of mine told me to eat a nice plate of plain pasta with some tomatoes early in the morning. Lets say at arround 8-9 a.m. I think that makes you look like a real bodybuilder in the long run. He told me then at lunch eat a nice steack and after working out some egg whites. He is old school man, but he looks like a pro. bodybuilder.

See ya
    Very nice to hear, thanks for sharing.

~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

Don't forget, from midnight until 4 a.m. you have to sleep standing on your head for the protein to work it's way into the cranial bombardment region, thus leading to accelerated Cell-Tech like gains. If you don't, all that pasta at 9 a.m. never has a chance to lead you into high insulin level homestasis, thus confirming the instance in which you miss the anabolic window about only two shakes of a donkey's @ss away.

Very key!
    ~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Don't forget, from midnight until 4 a.m. you have to sleep standing on your head for the protein to work it's way into the cranial bombardment region, thus leading to accelerated Cell-Tech like gains. If you don't, all that pasta at 9 a.m. never has a chance to lead you into high insulin level homestasis, thus confirming the instance in which you miss the anabolic window about only two shakes of a donkey's @ss away.

Very key!
    ~SC~

Will I look like a bodybuilder then??

Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member

+

lol , you are f***** hilarious bro.....

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Very key!
    ~SC~
    very productive post.

Beats the h*ll out of your raw egg suggestion Hasslehoff.

Please, steer clear of me w/your attitude, I've no time for that.

~SC~

Thread Information