BP85 is offline Junior Member

Bulking on a CKD

I have had a few critics on here about using a CKD for bulking. I do respect your guys' thoughts, especially SwoleCat. The reason I am running a keto diet is because I am afraid of getting fat again.I am running my first decca/dbol cycle right now. It has been about a month actually. I have put on 23lbs. of scale weight, mostly water, Im sure. Im bigger. I have gotten a little leaner. My strength is also through the roof. On a CKD, obviously you have carb ups. I carb up sat. and sun.. I also take R-ALA to make sure glycogen stores in my muscles and not as fat. Anyway, with my success, should I stick with this diet, or would I see better results on a different diet, like for example, using one of the stickies?

I meant Test Ethenate, not decca, Im gonna add decca however in two weeks

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you are running gear and bulking, don't cheat yourself w/a CKD.

You don't have to get FAT on another program just because there are carbs, you just have to have your macros situated and your approach impeccable and you're good to go.

Carbs don't make you fat, too many do.

~SC~

Thanks Swolecat. Would you reccomend me using the bulking sticky, or lean mass sticky? My main goals are adding as much muscle with minimal fat gain.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Bulking sticky for those goals, yes.

You can also utilize more carb/protein meals if you have a higher-than-normal metabolism, not so many fat/protein offerings.

~SC~

Thread Information