sniper320 is offline Member

Talking Eating after cardio in the morning.

Hey guys im in the middle of a bulking cycle and im having troubles eating after cardio in the morning. Just no appitite, dont know why, im always hungry, never stop eating, and i know breakfest is an important meal i usually force down 2-3 eggs a cup of oat meal,shake and glass of milk. any tips for the meal after cardio?

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    If you drink water during cardio stop, if you drink after your done cardio, also stop. No matter how thirsty you are, eat a bite of food before you drink, then have a couple of sips of water, keep on doing that until the food gone, and then if your still thirsty, drink all the water you want...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Stay hydrated during cardio, to not do so is assinine. Sorry, but telling someone to avoid water during/after cardiovascular exercise is not very sound in principle.

How much cardio are you doing on this "bulking" cycle? Perhaps you can put cardio later in the afternoon after you have eaten some of your necessary bulking meals, as you just want to keep excess fat off, not really burn any stored bodyfat. As well, any stimulants you may be using before cardio could be left out.

~SC~

sniper320 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Stay hydrated during cardio, to not do so is assinine. Sorry, but telling someone to avoid water during/after cardiovascular exercise is not very sound in principle.

How much cardio are you doing on this "bulking" cycle? Perhaps you can put cardio later in the afternoon after you have eaten some of your necessary bulking meals, as you just want to keep excess fat off, not really burn any stored bodyfat. As well, any stimulants you may be using before cardio could be left out.

~SC~
    I do 50 min 5 days a week, ya your right maybe i should just eat first, I just dont like bloat and want to stay lean.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost n Juice
    If you drink water during cardio stop, if you drink after your done cardio, also stop. No matter how thirsty you are, eat a bite of food before you drink, then have a couple of sips of water, keep on doing that until the food gone, and then if your still thirsty, drink all the water you want...

wtf?

JKali is offline Female Member
    If you're eating clean then you really shouldn't feel bloated. i know that protein can sometimes give me that "gassy" feeling if I have too much too close to when I work out, but when I'm not trying to strictly cut then I will change my cardio to the afternoon/evening right after I lift HIIT style. Everyone is differnt though and my lifts are less than an hour so combined with post cardio I'm still in and out of the gym in less than an hour and half and having my postworkout shake.

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    You the master of this stuff, so there's no need to appologize...

I get major pains where on my sides (cramps) while doing cardio if I drink something before or during cardio...I've talked to some fitness trainers and doctors and I was told they've never heard of such a thing, but it's ok not to drink during cardio as long as I do drink shortly after I'm done...So, based on that I came up with the above idea...Your basically eating and drinking water at the same time after cardio...

Thread Information