Thread: Help with pro/fat meals
10-23-2004, 10:49 AM #1
Help with pro/fat meals
Can you help me by listing some of the good "REAL" Pro/Fat meals.
I've been cutting for 5 weeks now, and I'm really getting sick of Pro Shakes w/Flax & Fish oil and Pro Shakes with Natty PB. There has to be something better or atleast different.
Can anyone help save me from my Pro/Fat meal hell?
10-23-2004, 11:59 AM #2Associate Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2004
my favourite at the moment is chicken breast with almonds another is tuna and mayo.
10-23-2004, 12:24 PM #3
Here some of my pro/fat meals bro
1. Tuna/Avocado/Olive-oil/lemon/salt or tuna/mayo
2. Steaks (red meat/salmon)
3. Eggs (6 egg whites/2 whole) omelets
4. Chicken breast/almodos or small green salad with olive-oil(chicken salad)
6. Sardines-mackerels(drained)/small green salad
7. Pancakes(6 egg whits/1sc whey) with PB or yolks(2 whole eggs)
10-23-2004, 01:00 PM #4
almonds + yogurt , cheese alomonds , cottage cheese almonds , nuts.....
10-24-2004, 07:35 AM #5
If you it can fat free Ricotta cheese, it yeilds 28grams of protein and 7grams of carbs and obviously no fat...
I haven't yet been able to find a fat free version...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)