dubar is offline New Member

how do i need to go about losing plenty of bf

i curently am 170 but the pounds are gaining on me fast and its not muscle how do i need to go about sliming my waist line any comments would be appriciated

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Diet and Cardio play a major role in leaness bro, make sure you eat clean, run hard and lift heavy and you should be good...

(hehe When I say run hard I really mean at a heart rate of about 60-75% of your MHR....anything over aint ideal, and keep that pace from a half an hour to 45 mins)

Good luck

dubar

thanks i have been looking into cutting diets if any one has any suggestions it would be appriciated

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Take everything one step at a time.

Start by eating clean and cheating once every other day, then gradually make it every third day, every fourth, every fifth, etc...

Once you have that down packed, you can move on by adding in Cardio, a more strict eating plan and supplements.

dubar

thanks for the tips i have been doing an amazing amount of sit ups with weight on me and crunches every other day but all i have acomplished is sore belly i havent shown any bf loss in this particular area a climb towers to so i get an ultimate upper body work out on the side but i must not be eating right i will have to achive a strict diet i guess but thanks alot for the comments

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    It's your diet.

Sit-ups until the cows come home/fat lady sings/etc., won't do jack shiznit for fat loss.

Post your current eating regimen here, and I bet we can point out where the issues are.

The stickies atop the page are a good read, and you'd be well served to check those out.

~SC~

dubar

right now i havent had a strict diet but i have cut what i used to eat in half i drink plenty of whole milk probubly 2 much milk but rice and pastas are my main meals i have herd to stay away from starches. are starches really that bad for me? i eat a full coarse meal about twice a week consisting of ground chuck meat pasta corn and greens i used to eat awfull its been hard to change my rutine but so far no physical change in bf loss even if i have to change my entire eating rutine i will bc how i used to look and how i look now make me sick any help you could suggest to me would b appriciated

imann is offline Member
    cardio cardio cardio cardio cardio CARDIO CARDIO CARDIO AND diet diet diet diet diet

dubar

will running for 30 min a day work for my cardio which is best cardio at night or cardio in the mornings and what suppliments might help me in losing bf and gaining muscle mass i dont want to be a fatass when i start a cycle on dbols or possibly sus 250 i need to do some more researching before i do that though but i do have the recources for obtaining these products and i am thinking hard about using my resources any suggestions please
    Last edited by dubar; 10-25-2004 at 04:42 PM.

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    At least 45 mins bro, first thing in the morning on an empty stomach...

Make sure you read the cutting sticky on top of the diet forum

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by dubar
    will running for 30 min a day work for my cardio which is best cardio at night or cardio in the mornings and what suppliments might help me in losing bf and gaining muscle mass i dont want to be a fatass when i start a cycle on dbols or possibly sus 250 i need to do some more researching before i do that though but i do have the recources for obtaining these products and i am thinking hard about using my resources any suggestions please

Allow me to be blunt for a moment bro:

Stay the FARK away from the gear until your diet is in check 100%. Why waste a good thing huh?

Read the cutting sticky, split your cardio and weight lifting up. Never do anerobic/aerobic activity back to back.

Cardio in the AM on an empty stomach (take an ECA at this time if you prefer). Weight train in the evening. This is ideal but you gotta arrange it for what is realistic for you.

Perform your cardio at 65-75% max HR, formula is 220-age x .75

Cardio 5-7 days a week. It all boils down to how bad you want it.

Good luck.

Karma, if it were possible, to you!

Wonderful summary.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Allow me to be blunt for a moment bro:

Stay the FARK away from the gear until your diet is in check 100%. Why waste a good thing huh?

Read the cutting sticky, split your cardio and weight lifting up. Never do anerobic/aerobic activity back to back.

Cardio in the AM on an empty stomach (take an ECA at this time if you prefer). Weight train in the evening. This is ideal but you gotta arrange it for what is realistic for you.

Perform your cardio at 65-75% max HR, formula is 220-age x .75

Cardio 5-7 days a week. It all boils down to how bad you want it.

Good luck.

dubar

thanks for the comments i will continue to work my ass off to get back down to size

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    add sum clenbuterol to your diet and your losses will be even better bro

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    add sum clenbuterol to your diet and your losses will be even better bro

The gentleman here has a hard enough time getting the BASICS down in diet and cardio, and you want him to throw drugs into the mix w/out him already having that established?

Dunno, but I'd not do that just yet. Just my .02..................

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 10-27-2004 at 07:10 AM.

thanks for the help but tell me what you think about my deit now

i have been stiicking with the cutting diet an i have been drinking my 100% whey protein shakes also i have been taking my flax seed oil . and mega men multi vitamins as long as i stick to it i should shape up thanks for the comments

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by dubar
    i have been stiicking with the cutting diet an i have been drinking my 100% whey protein shakes also i have been taking my flax seed oil . and mega men multi vitamins as long as i stick to it i should shape up thanks for the comments

Don't get discouraged bro, the gear will always be a possibility but again you should have your diet and weight lifting routine down to a "T" before taking gear, this way you get the maximum results possible.

Keep up the hard work, you can do it!

thanks for the help ill stick to it

Thread Information