scrapakilla is offline Associate Member

need a good cutting diet

This question is for anyone out there who has good advice on a diet to get shredded. First of all i am coming off of football season and i have maintaned all of my size and most of my strenght but have not been training as consistently as usaual but i still lift. I have maintained my diet of 250 grams of protein a day so this has alot to do with my maintanence in my opinion. I am about 12 percent body fat my abs are pretty defined but for some reason i have a bulked out look at 510 weighing about 185. Id like to stay at this weight and get to about 8 percent body fat since i am about to start training very hard soon and very consistently think i wil have no problem putting on a little more muscle. The problem will be losing the fat because i have gone as far as i can with getting cut with a basic bb diet i now need a high protein diet that is geared for fat loss if any one can help. If there is any good supplements that anyone wants to reccomend that would be great too i jsut want to be the size i am now but more vascular and chizled like a stautue, like i said i think im gonna be adding alot of size shortly jsu tby getting back in the gym cause whenever i take time off the first few months back my gains are tremendous so hopefully if i have a cutting diet phase i can time it so my gains are better thanks alot, and swole cat if you read this id like your opinion ive read alot of your post and you seem to know whats up with diets.

Meal 1:
    Lean Protein, 1/2 cup oatmeal

Meal 2:
    Protein shake/Lean Protein (2 tbsp flax

Meal 3:
    Veggies, Lean Protein

Workout

Meal 4:
    PWO Nutrition

Meal 5:
    Veggies, Lean Protein, 1/2 cup rice or oatmeal.

Meal 6:
    Shake with Flax

this is the sample diet from the cutting sticky i was wondering if i can switch around the 1 and 2 meal which i like to have protein shakes in the morning. Also for my pwo nutrition i would be taking the supplements endurox if you guys agree that is a good one to take

cb25 is offline Banned
    i wouldn't switch meals 1 and 2...you'll want carbs in the first meal, and not again afterwards until PWO.

i'm not familiar with endurox, so i can't vouch for that...but the general guideline is you want a ratio of 2:1 of simple carbs (dextrose): protein (whey). If your PWO shake has that, then you're fine...add in all the fancy stuff you want, but stick to that nutritional formula.

i would have a shake wtih half a cup of oatmeal for my carbs and then jsut the lean meat for meal 2 i forgot to say that

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapakilla
    i would have a shake wtih half a cup of oatmeal for my carbs and then jsut the lean meat for meal 2 i forgot to say that
    then yea, i think that'd be fine...

you could add some fibrous veggies, or even a handful of nuts, etc to go with the meat. JMO.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Sticky!!!!!!!

Thread Information