jmillerdls is offline Junior Member

My Bulking Diet is missing something

Ok, Im doing my best to follow the sticky bulking plan
    It suggests (with the excel sheet), that with my weight (175), that I consume 3500 calories...350 from protein and carbs, and 78 from fat
    Well, with my workout schedule, Im finding myself lacking...here's what I have so far

I will be doing this for 4-8 weeks depending on how effective it is, and will be on a cycle of m1t
    10mg m1t
    400mg 4ad
    1500mg hawthorne berry extract
    PCT after
    (just in case this cycle effects anything here)

5:30 cardio (45 min)
    7:00 6 egg white, 1 scoop, 1 cup oatmeal, banana
    pro 45g/ carb 84g/ fat 5g

10:00 tuna(6oz), 1tbsp mayo, salad, 1 tbsp olive oil
    50g/2g/27g

11:30 weights

12:30 2 scoops, tbsp honey, banana, (i need 50 more carbs here..not sure what)
    52g/100g/3g

1:30 8oz chicken, whole-wheat pasta (enough for 50g carb), apple
    50g/80g/3g

4:30 8oz salmon
    50g/0g/15g (is that the right amount of fat, was just a guess?)

7:30 I need carbs, but is this too late for a big carb meal?

10:30 2 scoops, 1.5tbsp flax oil
    50g/3g/21g

Ok, So, I need 350/350/75-80 ish at least
    I have (without the missing meal at 7:30) is 297 (looks good)/ 269 (missing about 80g here...where to put this in?)/ 71 (looks pretty good)

Ok, so what should I have for the 7:30 meal? seems like it should be P/F, but I dont need more fat, I need carbs there...its too late for a carb meal though, right? Also, should I get the 80g carbs in that one meal, or should I add in some extra elsewhere? Also, any changes that you would make, suggestions you have would be great.

One last thing, I will be substituting in Natural PB, Almonds, Steak, egg yolks, amongst a few other foods for variety, if those are adequate.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    u need dextrose in your PWO shake. that will give you the extra carbs u want. and why exactly does your 730 meal need carbs? if u want more carbs then i suggest putting them in the meal b4 your lift. IMO u need that last meal to be pro/fat i have found it works best neways

DCB

jmillerdls is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    u need dextrose in your PWO shake. that will give you the extra carbs u want. and why exactly does your 730 meal need carbs? if u want more carbs then i suggest putting them in the meal b4 your lift. IMO u need that last meal to be pro/fat i have found it works best neways

DCB
    ok, I guess I was just trying to stick to the natural pattern of alternating P/F and P/C, and since I was way short on carbs, I thought I should fit it in there...but if I switch those, then yeah...that would work (no problem having P/C before workout rather than P/F?).
    Also, can you give me some examples of dextrose for the PWO? honey and banana are maltedextrose im guessing (couple terms I use to be familiar with, but am no longer). thanks for the feedback

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    dextrose as in pure 100% dextrose, i get mine from www.kentnutrition.com

dcb

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    dextrose as in pure 100% dextrose[/url]

dcb

~SC~

Thread Information