Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Dynasty is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim2884
    Ok, here's why I don't "want to be better":

I'm not looking to compete. Therefore, I have no logical reason to want to get my body to EXTREME leanness and muscularity. I base my diet on my goals of being fit and healthy.

I still want to ENJOY my meals, so I'm not gonna eat plain chicken and green beans all day. It's not worth it to me.

I don't agree with what a lot of you AR cult-members feel is the "perfect cutting diet." I don't think I need 50g of protein at every meal to maintain muscle, and I don't think fruit and dairy need to be excluded from my diet. I have plenty of reasons for feeling the way I do about these things (although I am not about to rehash them for the 20th time on this forum). The reason I'm not changing my diet is not because I don't want to have the "best" diet i can have...it's because my idea of the "best" diet isn't the same as yours.

By the way, it was four TEASPOONS of peanut butter, not tablespoons.
    Hey, I respect that. As long as you're happy with what you do and how you look, then you're good to go--more power to you.

Look, I'm not a bodybuilder, don't plan on ever bodybuilding. But I'll tell you this--I want to look like a chisled mofo, very well-defined. From there, I'll determine if I want to maintain that look or bulk up a little. For you, it probaby sucks doing what you term as "cultish" or "extreme". For many of us, we have developed a LIFESTYLE--a way of living. Not some fad "low carb" or "atkins" diet or some other named diet whatever. And guess what? We love it. It's not even something we think twice about. It's just a way of life and we enjoy it. Hell, I do. And then each Saturday I get to cheat for a meal--what an awesome reward . Oh well. Let me stop. You do what you do. I'll do what I do. Ya'll do what ya'll do.

But still, Swolecat's advice is the **** and I'll forever value it --cuz the results are strikingly showing

Peace.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dynasty

Look, I'm not a bodybuilder, don't plan on ever bodybuilding. But I'll tell you this--I want to look like a chisled mofo, very well-defined. From there, I'll determine if I want to maintain that look or bulk up a little. For you, it probaby sucks doing what you term as "cultish" or "extreme". For many of us, we have developed a LIFESTYLE--a way of living. Not some fad "low carb" or "atkins" diet or some other named diet whatever. And guess what? We love it. It's not even something we think twice about. It's just a way of life and we enjoy it. Hell, I do. And then each Saturday I get to cheat for a meal--what an awesome reward . Oh well. Let me stop. You do what you do. I'll do what I do. Ya'll do what ya'll do.

But still, Swolecat's advice is the **** and I'll forever value it --cuz the results are strikingly showing

Peace.
    Awesome post! Very well said, and thanks for the props as well

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim2884
    I still want to ENJOY my meals, so I'm not gonna eat plain chicken and green beans all day. It's not worth it to me.
    Oh me neither sister, trust me. I definitely do NOT eat plain chicken, ever, nor just green beans. My diet contains many a great delicious meal!! When it's your lifestyle, trust me, you get very good in the kitchen. I've come to notice quite a few people have this twisted reality of those w/strict diets having "bland" food, no way Jose!!

By the way, it was four TEASPOONS of peanut butter, not tablespoons.
    Ahhh, that makes sense!

~SC~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information