Thread: I feel Horrible

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member

I feel Horrible

I'm sick as a dog, got the flu from my kiddo and can't stick to my diet . I've been cutting now for two weeks but I'm soo sick and egg's and chicken aren't helping. I think I need the extra carbs to help me get better??

So guru's, should I stick it out or cheat and wait to go back on till I feel better?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    For some reason I always crave carbs when I'm ill, I don't know if its cos my body requires them to assist healing or maybe just that I'm feeling sorry for myself.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I honestly think you need them, I had a big glass of OJ and some chicken noodle with crackers and I feel about 80% better then I did. (but guilty as hell, but I figure my health is more important then my figure.)

JKali is offline Female Member
    I think it's along the lines of: when you are injured, do you stop for two days and heal or push yourself until your injury is even more serious and requires surgery or weeks of RICE rather than a few days? Probably the same with food. Take care of yourself for a day or two, just don't go crazy because pizza and burgers aren't going to help you anymore than chicken and eggs are, but some saltines and gingerale might help you recover, or at least ease the sick feeling. Get tons of water, vitamin C and ecinacia (spelling?) Then get back on track. People are free to disagree with me, but that's what I would do.

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member
    I totally agree with Jkali, during my wrestling season I was constantly sick because i didnt give myself the energy and the time it needed to heal. Now im sitting here with two bad knees and recovering from rotater cuff surgery. Take ur time man.

Thread Information