UberSoldat is offline Junior Member

Doing it right ?

How do I know if I am doing my " bulking diet " the right way ?
    I mean.. I am 214LBs at %15.5bf 6`3 21 yrs old. What should be the bf increase ? When I started my bulking diet I was 201Lbs at %14.4bf which was 1.5 months ago. So in that periodof time I gained 4.5Lbs of fat and 8Lbs of muscle. Also I will say ...I never did cardio even once ..for all that time.
    And I heard b4 all over the place is that carbs are bad as f*ck for u..and now after I joined this web site I hear that I need sh*t load of carbs to grow .... grow what ? Lean mass ? or fat a$$? Also that protein shakes are not that good... what is bad about protein shakes ? CAn someone explain all this to me?... once for good!
    Thanks a lot

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Start a plan, stick with it for a good period of time, then adjust. We can sit here and talk until the cows come home, but you are going to have to keep a log and keep track of your progress, as speculation won't give you a plan. Good luck!

~SC~

UberSoldat is offline Junior Member
    Yea... adjust. What Im gonna do...is keep eating the same way...just add cardio to my workout and see if it`ll keep fat gain away.

Thanks

Thread Information