UberSoldat is offline Junior Member

Same food all day

Ok I was just wonering. Since oatmeal is a good source of carbs... and chicken breast,tuna is a great source of protein could I eat those things all day and nothing else ( obviosuly I would still eat some vegetables , vitamins , protein shakes , gluamine etc. ). I mean... almost every single diet Ive seen says to eat GOOD carbs and protein from many kind of different foods. But if something is good already I think I could eat only that for all day right ?
    Example 4 cans of tuna , 2 servings of oatmeal , 6 chicken breasts, 2 protein shakes. It would be still quality bulking day wouldnt it ?

Thanks !

yeah if you know where and when to put each meal and add fats to your protein i don't see a problem with it. Exept for getting tired of it after about 2 wks...btw, thats alot of protein. what are your stats.

I am 6`3, 21 yrs old at 216 Lbs right now... with %14 bf. I am trying to bulk up over the winter and than cut the fat down to %10. Thats what my goal is.

Thanks

fritz2435 is offline Member
    As long as it's solid food, you should be okay. It is best to eat from a variety of different sources, as each food has a different amino acid profile.

Got it. Yea what I ment is... very few kinds of food for one day... doesnt mean every single day one after one. I would get crazy from eating only 3 kinds of food all the time :P

Thanks

Thread Information