Thread: Diet

Njectable is offline Member

Diet

hey was wondering if i could get some help on my diet along with some oppinions, i work midnights 11pm - 7am so been having a hard time switching up the sticky's to work with my hours because i workout after work at 7am go home have PWO shake and goto sleep.. here's what i came up with for now

10pm - 1 scoop ON whey protein, with oatmeal protein bar (right after i wake up and have my shower, breakfast)
    1am - protein/dietary bar, with some sort of fruit, usually being grapes, or an apple (this is first break at work)
    3am - (lunch) tuna w/ mayo
    5am - (2nd break) another protein bar, and maybe another serving of fruit, depends how hungry i am
    6:30am - (1/2 hour before workout) SAN V-12 turbo Creatine(time to fuel up)
    8:30am - PWO 1 scoop ON whey protein, tuna w/ mayo, and all my daily supplements(flax/fish oil capsules, vitamins.. etc)
    6pm - steak/chicken breast.. some kind of clean cut meat, side serving of some sort of vegetable (this would be my supper usually)

ur diet needs work

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by UNNAMED-FEELING
    ur diet needs work

Wonderful how in your threads when no one helps you, you are quick to tear them down about not helping, yet you do the same!

Smart!

~SC~

Times are irrelevant, it's the principles you've missed. Review the sticky again for these principles/meals/etc.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by motoxer23
    hey was wondering if i could get some help on my diet along with some oppinions, i work midnights 11pm - 7am so been having a hard time switching up the sticky's to work with my hours because i workout after work at 7am go home have PWO shake and goto sleep.. here's what i came up with for now

10pm - 1 scoop ON whey protein, with oatmeal protein bar (right after i wake up and have my shower, breakfast)
    1am - protein/dietary bar, with some sort of fruit, usually being grapes, or an apple (this is first break at work)
    3am - (lunch) tuna w/ mayo
    5am - (2nd break) another protein bar, and maybe another serving of fruit, depends how hungry i am
    6:30am - (1/2 hour before workout) SAN V-12 turbo Creatine(time to fuel up)
    8:30am - PWO 1 scoop ON whey protein, tuna w/ mayo, and all my daily supplements(flax/fish oil capsules, vitamins.. etc)
    6pm - steak/chicken breast.. some kind of clean cut meat, side serving of some sort of vegetable (this would be my supper usually)

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Wonderful how in your threads when no one helps you, you are quick to tear them down about not helping, yet you do the same!

Smart!

~SC~
    i did help him i told him that his diet needs work it does i shoulda told him to view the sticky

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    i did help him i told him that his diet needs work it does i shoulda told him to view the sticky
    The fact that he posted his diet is evidential of the fact that he is aware that it needs work, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    The fact that he posted his diet is evidential of the fact that he is aware that it needs work, don't you think?
    Precisely.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    rite y hell did i say that i prob got the brain tumor from that aspartame

rite y hell did i say that i prob got the brain tumor from that aspartame
    I think problems were there waaaaaaaaaaaaay before you took the aspartame!

thanks for the help i'll read over the sticky's more, to get something better made up

im tellin u man those aspartame r the problem they like glow in the dark

Go do your attention seeking elsewhere, oh and delete those fvcking threads on your way out.

im tellin u man those aspartame r the problem they like glow in the dark
    Sounds like you've included other drugs in your ingestion of aspartame.

Don't kill yourself man.

You're silly and your posts have absolutely no positive purpose on this board at all, but I don't believe one should hurt themself though.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Sounds like you've included other drugs in your ingestion of aspartame.

Don't kill yourself man.

You're silly and your posts have absolutely no positive purpose on this board at all, but I don't believe one should hurt themself though.

~SC~
    no i didnt it was just aspartame

carbs-rule is offline Associate Member
    Check to make sure you are not eating a lot of saturated fats with the protein bars. I never eat more than one of these a day just because they usually have around 5+ grams of saturated fat per bar. Peanut butter on some decent bread or crackers may be a better choice. When you say tuna w/mayo, is this a sandwich?

Quote Originally Posted by carbs-rule
    Check to make sure you are not eating a lot of saturated fats with the protein bars. I never eat more than one of these a day just because they usually have around 5+ grams of saturated fat per bar. Peanut butter on some decent bread or crackers may be a better choice. When you say tuna w/mayo, is this a sandwich?
    no not a sandwich just eat it out of the bowl

Thread Information