rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member

Snacks for cycling?

I have a good friend on a cycle now. He's trimmed up a lot, and was excited to start on a cycle and so he did even though I think he needed to loose a few more.
    Anyway he works at the hospital on 12 hour shifts and needs something that he can grab between cases. Please give me some quick snacks to give him.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    in a rush. . .whey and almonds is perfect its hard to say nething though really without knowing his goals, time he lifts ect.

dcb

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    Well he is about 6"2 and weighs like 290. He just finished Med School (CRNA) and didn't lift for a year. Now he's been training hard for 12 months again, dieting very well and has lost a lot of fat. He is looking better and feeling so much better about his physique. Now I would have held off like I said on the AAS but he's on 500mg Test and 300mg Deca with Nolva a week.
    He needs a quick and good, if there is one, snack to nab between cases when he works from 6am-6pm 3 or 4 days a week.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Forget snacks, utilize equally sized meals.

For the "in a pinch meals", do as DCB said. It's a meal, but a quick liquid one.

~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Yep..... shake w/ almonds, maybe get some beef jerky and peanuts or something along those lines. There are lots of things you can find if you really think about it. But I usually plan out my meal schedule so I don't worry about this kind of stuff very often.

Thread Information