Thread: flapjacks?

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

flapjacks?

i go to the gym about an hour after i come home from work at about 7pm,im tired after work and my energy is low,before i lift my weights i buy a multipower flapjack which is mainly oats,it gives me energy and im not hungry till ppwo meal.
    is it bad to eat these before a workout and does anyone have any recipes to make some a bit cheaper and probably more healthy.

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    Someone just posted this today...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=132295

There is a recipe section if you didn't know...

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    thanks i did know there was a recipe section but i didnt check it in the past few days ,ps im cutting are these ok for cutting?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by irish bulldog
    thanks i did know there was a recipe section but i didnt check it in the past few days ,ps im cutting are these ok for cutting?
    They are ideal for PPWO in my opinion, but then it's my recipe so I would say that!

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    The majority of the posted recipes are for bulking, and the majority of those few cutting recipes are pro carb...I'm working a few recipes myself...My friend has a sausage maker and I'm thinking about putting cooked beef or chicken into the sausage machine with almonds and spices...That will chop the meat up and put the mixture into a sausage casing...I'll also try do the same thing but with uncooked meat, and the boil the whole thing and see which tastes better...Basically, it'll be on the go triple the thickness slim jim...

Thread Information