FiMo719 is offline New Member

Bulking diet, slightly low calories, formerly sedentary

This is somewhat of a follow-up to my last post, but that post has gone about as far as I believe it can and this isn't really the same question. So I ask you to please excuse the similarities.

I read what I could... took the advice I got... decided to reformat the sample bulking diet for myself (like used reduced fat bubba burgers because I don't always have the time for ground beef). I used the table values to figure out how much I should get of everything. Because of college I've been pretty sedentary spending most of my time in class or studying. But I thought to myself, can you truly be sedentary and be working out? So I aimed for lightly active. The problem was when I made it, I realized I needed meal #7 (a kind of blank meal, that will supply me with 50g of protein and hopefully enough calories to get me to that 2963 that I need).
    Here's a link to the excel worksheet I made with the diet and all the numbers (including the original harries-elliot table).
    In short:
    1. Am I right w/ my sedentary life style theory? If you're working out, aren't you not sedentary?
    2. How's the diet overall?
    3. Can you recommend some nice sources I can alternate for the meal #7 that can fill up the remaining calories, give 50 g of pro, and is low on carbs and fat?
    4. Regarding flax seed oil... Any recommendations of where to get and which ones? How much should I take? I didn't include the numbers for that because I just couldn't find them.

Thanks.
    ==================================================
    Had this up a short while ago but had to erase the thread do to a problem with the post. Here it is again and unfortunately dalcowbag's post was erased as well, so I'll add that below:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    This is dalcowbag's post:
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    F that cell tech garbage and get some dexstrose. allso there is not enough fats in your diet, and full fat mayo has more then 5 grams of it per tbsp. also in the last meal you are mixing carbs and fats. . .re-tool and then post it up again

dcb
    Last edited by FiMo719; 11-10-2004 at 04:04 PM.

FiMo719 is offline New Member
    F that cell tech garbage
    I'm kinda stuck with it for right now. Bought it back when I had some cash and don't want to make that purchase a complete waste. If I can get my hands on some dextrose, I'll make the switch when feasible.
    allso there is not enough fats in your diet
    Really? I followed the Harries-Elliot numbers pretty closely. Should I not put so much faith in that system?
    also in the last meal you are mixing carbs and fats
    I thought I was already doing this. I figured the 4.5g of fat were negligible next to the 40.5g of pro and 24.25g of carbs. Do I have to get it down to 0g?
    Last edited by FiMo719; 11-10-2004 at 04:04 PM.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    what mayo are you useing that it only has 4.5 grams of fat per tbsp. use full fat, it has 10. and your def not seditary if your lifting. and the only thing in cell tech thathelps with repair is the creatine, the sugars in there are worthless. . dextrose, www.kentnutrition.com

dcb

Thread Information