Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

how much carbs on dnp?

should i throw in more carbs? on training days i only have 3 carb meals: am, pwo, ppwo. non training days i just have one in the am. think i should throw in more carb meals?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Dunno, I don't work with DNP .

To me that means DO NOT PARTICIPATE.

Sorry for the lack of help, but I really hate this item and don't believe it has any place in a sound nutritional approach that can be otherwise totally healthy.

I would venture to say you'd have more luck in the steroid /supplement forum, as this is not a popular dieting tool at all. It's ironic how people are concerned with carbs on DNP, when cutting carbs and adjusting your diet w/out DNP is an easy no-nonsense way to lose fat.

Ah well, diff. strokes for diff. folks!

~SC~

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    SC- just wondering why you sound so opposed to DNP ? not that i'm advocating it; but am planning on using it before my up comming cycle.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    should i throw in more carbs? on training days i only have 3 carb meals: am, pwo, ppwo. non training days i just have one in the am. think i should throw in more carb meals?

Personally I wouldnt.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Just eat enough carbs to keep you from going hypo......I found eating carbs in my normal fashion worked fine (Breakfast, PWO, PPWO) and that was it. Just make sure you take in a good ammount of potassium, vitamin c, ala, and WATER

Honestly DNP at lower dosages works better and is safer IMO, but nothing beats good old fashion diet and cardio. I didn't like the feeling of being on fire all day long, and once I was done you really don't get the feeling of accomplishment you that you would have from doing the work yourself.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Just eat enough carbs to keep you from going hypo......I found eating carbs in my normal fashion worked fine (Breakfast, PWO, PPWO) and that was it. Just make sure you take in a good ammount of potassium, vitamin c, ala, and WATER

Honestly DNP at lower dosages works better and is safer IMO, but nothing beats good old fashion diet and cardio. I didn't like the feeling of being on fire all day long, and once I was done you really don't get the feeling of accomplishment you that you would have from doing the work yourself.

thanks bro. i have been dieting hard and strict for several months, in those months i certainly saw more than average results. just trying this stuff out and checking if all the hype is true.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Your goal is still to eat as little carbs as possible (with the exception of PWO) when using DNP , but for the most part this will be a slow reduction of carbs until you get it down..For instance i couldn't go below 40% carbs at 400mgs/day, but at 200mgs/day i could tolerate lower carbs without going hypo or feeling tired and lethargic.

Swole>>> I like your accrostic for DNP-- do not participate! lol...that's cool!

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Your goal is still to eat as little carbs as possible (with the exception of PWO) when using DNP , but for the most part this will be a slow reduction of carbs until you get it down..For instance i couldn't go below 40% carbs at 400mgs/day, but at 200mgs/day i could tolerate lower carbs without going hypo or feeling tired and lethargic.

Swole>>> I like your accrostic for DNP-- do not participate! lol...that's cool!
    i thought there was no need to nutrient shift on dnp?

Jackman is offline Banned
    This is whare i got my info

Usage --> Diet:

Lots of Water! and other fluids like DietSodas!

A diet while on DNP is nonsense since due to its non-hormonal actions there is no benefit in shifting nutrients.

You will get bad sugar-cravings though!
    (Yohimbine, Ephedrine and especially Sibutramine are effective in combatting this!).

Just remember that carbs will get you heated
    (so after carb intake you will start to feel warm for about 10 minutes, but without carbs you will find everything to taste disgusting!).

The 2 gram per lbs of bodyweight protein rule is also nonsense!
    (DNP is not catabolic at all).

Keep your intake of vegetables high
    (especially any kind of Lettuce, cubecomber etc.)
    Also Fruits (with the exception of Bananas/strawberries/grapes)
    do combat a lot of sides
    (refrigerate some Apples, Oranges, Mangos, Peaches and a Pineapple and you will have a tasty meal that also makes you feel more at ease while "on").

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...&postcount=236

Thread Information