Snakeman4life is offline Junior Member

Diet During Night Shift

Hey bros, I'm currently starting my 5th week on my first cycle and everything's going good so far. My only problem occurs on weekends when i work Fri and Sat nights from 11-7 am. I'm having a hard time getting my meals in the day after i work because i generally sleep for most of the day. Someone suggested to me that i wake up every two hours to squeeze my meals in but don't i need at least 8-10 hours of continous sleep to grow. Another thing should i be eating only certain types of food(ie complex or simple carbs even slow digesting protein such as cottage cheese) while i'm working since my body is used to sleeping during this time throughout the week. i don't want to be eating something that's just going to be stored as fat. Any suggestions? thanks.

Snakeman4life is offline Junior Member
    anyone?

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    well what have u been doing for the last 5 weeks? just keep your diet the same only eat while you are awake

dcb

Hardball1783 is offline Associate Member
    I work the same shift M-F. When i get off i go to the gym and do cardio, then come home an have my shake and oatmeal, and egg whites. Then go to sleep for like 6 hours and then wake up go and lift and then eat every 2-3 hours even while i am at work. I have a shake or chicken Breast or tuna with some veggies that is at 2am and dont eat after that until i get done my cardio at like 8:30am. In that time my body has time to use the food i ate for fuel and it is good. Try to do that and let us know.

wildman536 is offline Junior Member
    heres how my Diet Looks (i Work Nights too)

0700-Get Off go to Barracks- have a Pre-Workout Shake
    0900-Post Workout Shake
    0945-Post Workout Meal--(Go to Sleep)
    1200-A Shake (After go back to Sleep)
    1500-a Meal (After go back to Sleep)
    2000-a Shake (After go back to Sleep)
    2300-Shake Can of Tuna/or Salmon
    0200-Shake Can of Tuna/or Salmon
    0500-Another Shake

as you can see i have alot of Shakes when i Work but Its one of the only Ways to get That MUCH NEEDED Protien!! if i dont wake up during the Day ill Skip a Meal and Add to another One. but i wake up Starving thats why i have Meals all Day.

Thread Information