Alex2 is offline Senior Member

Is Protein intake proportional to muscle mass gain during a cycle?

Assuming you are doing a proper cycle, is it possible for the body to absorb all the protein and convert it to muscle mass? I know that theoretically it might be possible but what would happen in reality?

For example, if some one is taking 250 gms/days with proper diet etc, that means he is consuming 1750 gms/week = 3.85 pounds. Would that person gain that much of muscle mass every week? Or is there some limit and the extra protein will be wasted no matter how steroids he is taking?

I know it varies from one to one but lets assume the best case.

Thanx.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Bringing this thread back from the dead. I am interested in this theory. i am sure w/o juice the body cannot utilize the protein that efficiently, but add some AAS and Insulin to the mix and you might have something...

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Bringing this thread back from the dead. I am interested in this theory. i am sure w/o juice the body cannot utilize the protein that efficiently, but add some AAS and Insulin to the mix and you might have something...
    Yes AAS does increase protein synthesis. But I'm inclined to think that if you did not increase protein, your normal diertary protein would just be used more effectively while using AAS. However, I would eat more protein while on ccle but there are far more factors to buidling mass than just protein so the answer is no, protein consumtion cannot be directly linked to muscle mass.

Thread Information