EastCoaster is offline Banned

I dont know what my problem is?

I've been trying to cut my body fat down before my bext cycle. I was hoping to start my cycle by mid-late December but I dont think my fat will be where I want it to be. I'm starting to question if I have a thyroid problem? I've been doing cardio 4-5 times a week in the AM after I wake up. My cardio workouts are always at least 40 minutes and I run about 15 miles a week. I've been doing this for about 2 months.

My diet is OK, it could be better and I'm going to improve it but I still should be seeing results by now. I'm tired to do this drug free, mainly because I dont think the risks of clen is worth it. I have plently of clen on hand but it will be a totally lost resort. I'm considering looking into T3 if I dont see some decent results by the end of the month.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    If your diet is off, it will certainly hold you back...
    Ask LMO, I fell into the same thing.. I did cardio last winter like crazy, and only lost 10lbs at one point, then I finally got my diet in order, it wasn't perfect, but was alot better...

What sides of clen are you worried about? The shakes? Or the possibility of growth in your heart tissue? Please explain a bit further....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You should post your attack here. (dietary attack)

As well, I'd stop running as you may be running of lean mass, that in turn is responsible for burning fat.

Be advised that T3 w/out at least 400mgs. of some AAS per week (usually test) will eat your lean mass alive.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Be advised that T3 w/out at least 400mgs. of some AAS per week (usually test) will eat your lean mass alive.
    ~SC~
    "Like a 12-year old basketball player" - SC

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

U have a very good memory!

~SC~

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Yea, I'm losing MASS like crazy.... I'm not too overly worried about it because I know the muscle loss will only be temporary. As soon as my fat is in check I will start my cycle ASAP... my cycle is going to be a beauty. As far as clen , I have a long history of heart disease in my family... actually, just the other day my uncle unexpectly died of a massive heart attack. Though the majority of my family smokes (i dont), thats still a risk I wouldnt exactly like to venture upon. I might not be correctly informed about the effects of clen though... from what I learned, I believed it to be much harsh on the heart than most AAS? Can anybody expand on that?

As for the T3... I have heard it will eat your muscle like crazy, I've also heard that most people have a relapse after they get off? Is that just from unproper PCT? Or is that just a possibly post T3 side effect?

I'm still long ways away from taking the path of T3 though... I have made some progress, just not the progress I expected, especially considering the amount of running i've been doing. I've never had endurance like this in my life! Thats one positive I've noticed from all this.

My deit is probably my problem.. it looks something like this.

10:00 - Protien Shake / Peanut butter & Jelly Sandwich

1:00 - A carb meal... usually some sort of Pasta

4:00 - Protien Shake

6:00 - Chicken Breast & Protien Shake

After 6 I dont usually eat that much, mostly because I have a lot of night classes. If I do, its usually something light like a sandwich or shake.

I dont really intake any sugars or large amounts of carbs... any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

U have a very good memory!

~SC~
    Dude, you don't even understand lol...
    You told me that one of the 1st times I talked to you haha.. and it's stuck ever since

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster

For the love of god, please read the CUTTING STICKIE ASAP!

How can you expect good results with a "diet" like that? Seriously, you need to do a serious overhaul of your diet, diet is the key and without a good diet, well you already know what that does right?

Read the stickie, come back here with a basic attack plan and we can tweak it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster

I dont really intake any sugars or large amounts of carbs... any advice?

~SC~

Thread Information