SplinterCell is offline Senior Member

Need help...to cut or bulk, thats the question!

Hey guys, thanks for taking the time to read my question, I know the answer may be obvious "cut till your satisfied then start bulking and when you look fat start cutting again" but Im in quite the predicament. I've lost %10 of my body fat in the last 5 months by working my ass off and now Im gonna start my second semester in college next month. Well, this semester Ive woken up at 5 everymorning to do cardio on the elliptical at the gym and 12 hours later lifted heavy and lifted hard...its payed off but man, I feel spent!

I mean, right now I look alright, have slight love handels and a bit of the boobs but I mean, like when i wear t shirts guys say im skinny...I mean ultimatly I wana get big so to stop wasting your time basically, should I continue to cut till I peak (six pack) and clean bulk from there or should I start to bulk now and when I get home in the summer start cutting? Cause it sure will be easier making my own food instead of deep fried caf food....thanks, and peace

Any help is appreciated!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You already put in so much work, take it all the way home!

~SC~

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Thanks swole, I just wana say your posts have helped my ass get into gear....I first saw you over at the JSF forums and have always heeded your advice, just wana say thanks for the help you probally wont know how much its worth....thanks.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Glad I could be of assistance!

~SC~

Thread Information