ZSize512 is offline New Member

Need Help with my cutting diet

Hey whats up guys I was just wondering if you guys could critique my cutting diet. Well first of let me tell you my stats I'm 21 years old 5'10'' 188lbs and trying to cut up the most I can in 12 weeks.

Here is what the cutting diet looks like......I know it needs help, thats why I came to you guys

Meal 1 6 egg whites Protien 21 Carbs 2g Fat 0g
    1 cup of oats P 13 C 54 F 5

Meal 2 Protein Shake P 46 C 4 F 2

Meal 3 Chicken Breast P 34 C 0 F 4.5
    2/3 cups of green beans P 1 C 4 F 0

Meal 4 PWO Shake P 46 C 4 F 2

Meal 5 Chicken Breat P 34 C 0 F 4.5
    1/2 cup of brown rice P 10 C 70 F 3

Meal 6 Protein Shake P 46 C 4 F 2

Total- Protein 251 g Carbs 140 g Fat 23 g Cals. 1830

I lift 4 days on 2 days off
    Chest/ Tris
    Back/Bis
    Shoulders
    Legs
    Starting cardio 3-4 times a week 30-40 minutes per session on an empty stomach

Let me know what you guys think!!!!!!

decadbal is offline Banned
    cardio 40min alteast, you dont start burnign fat till afer 20min.. i got 146 on the carbs, how close its the pwo meal, not hte shake, if its over 1.5hrs, then id drop the carb down some, either way you need to drop the carbs anyway a little after a week or so, and come down till your around 100 imo, unless this isnt a precontest diet then come down to whree you are losing, you may be fine or may need to come under 100, al depends onyour body, keep a log and look in the mrror everyday..

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZSize512
    Hey whats up guys I was just wondering if you guys could critique my cutting diet. Well first of let me tell you my stats I'm 21 years old 5'10'' 188lbs and trying to cut up the most I can in 12 weeks.

Here is what the cutting diet looks like......I know it needs help, thats why I came to you guys

Meal 1 6 egg whites Protien 21 Carbs 2g Fat 0g
    1 cup of oats P 13 C 54 F 5

Meal 2 Protein Shake P 46 C 4 F 2

Meal 3 Chicken Breast P 34 C 0 F 4.5
    2/3 cups of green beans P 1 C 4 F 0

Meal 4 PWO Shake P 46 C 4 F 2

Meal 5 Chicken Breat P 34 C 0 F 4.5
    1/2 cup of brown rice P 10 C 70 F 3

Meal 6 Protein Shake P 46 C 4 F 2

Total- Protein 251 g Carbs 140 g Fat 23 g Cals. 1830

I lift 4 days on 2 days off
    Chest/ Tris
    Back/Bis
    Shoulders
    Legs
    Starting cardio 3-4 times a week 30-40 minutes per session on an empty stomach

Let me know what you guys think!!!!!!
    first off are you doing your cardio in the am on an empty stomach cause you should be. also you should be doing cardio 5-7 days a week for a minimum of 45mins but 60mins would be better, espeically if your trying to lose weight asap. try adding an eca stack to to boost your energy levels and metabolism. your first meal shouldnt have carbs. it should be a pro/fat meal. try not to have so many shakes, you should eat more solid foods. shakes are a supplement, they shouldnt be half your diet. eat more chickens, steaks, tunas. dont have protein by itself, add some fats in there. peanut butter, mayo, flax oils, efas, unsalted nuts. your last shake before bed should have some kind of fats. i would use flax oil. your pwo shake needs simple carbs like dextrose. if you cant get dextrose online you can use gatorade powder but dex online is super cheap.

btw at 188 why are you cutting?? personally i would wait till i was bigger just curious

ZSize512 is offline New Member
    btw at 188 why are you cutting?? personally i would wait till i was bigger just curious [/QUOTE]

The main reason why Im cutting is because Im going on vacation in 12 weeks.....so I just want to have all my hard work show off you know..

Also thanks for the help so far guys......keep it coming

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    first off are you doing your cardio in the am on an empty stomach cause you should be. also you should be doing cardio 5-7 days a week for a minimum of 45mins but 60mins would be better, espeically if your trying to lose weight asap. try adding an eca stack to to boost your energy levels and metabolism. your first meal shouldnt have carbs. it should be a pro/fat meal. try not to have so many shakes, you should eat more solid foods. shakes are a supplement, they shouldnt be half your diet. eat more chickens, steaks, tunas. dont have protein by itself, add some fats in there. peanut butter, mayo, flax oils, efas, unsalted nuts. your last shake before bed should have some kind of fats. i would use flax oil. your pwo shake needs simple carbs like dextrose. if you cant get dextrose online you can use gatorade powder but dex online is super cheap.

btw at 188 why are you cutting?? personally i would wait till i was bigger just curious
    Sorry, but I disagree on a couple of things bro...

1. First meal after cardio SHOULD have carbs (oatmeal or brown rice), you body needs them at that time...That's what the cutting sticky says...

2. Gatorade is a HUGE no no for cutting. Gatorade has more Sucrose (BAD sugar) then Dex (good sugar).

5lbs Dextrose can be purchased at www.barryfarm.com for around $3.99 + shipping. Buy Sweet tarts or smarties are almost 100% dex and use those until your shipment arrives...

You can't just "do" cardio...You have to "do" cardio right...If you just hop onto a machine for 40-60mins with out a specific pace, your just wasting your time if you want to lose bodyfat. You have to buy a heart rate monitor (Nike ones for $60 shipped off ebay) and stay within 55%-70% of your target heart rate.
    Last edited by Boost n Juice; 11-16-2004 at 08:02 AM.

Thread Information