Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Arrow My time here will be LIMITED.

Here's some 411:

I've recently accepted a trainer/counselor position at Gold's Gym in my area.
    My focus for now and the new year is to merge my on-line business with the "real world" and bring the two worlds together. I've begun to do that, and it's working VERY well, and I am excited. In a few months I'll be ROLLIN', and doing what I truly enjoy both on the Net and now in my local area. I never thought my life would be this great! Then there is L.A. and that possibility as mentioned in MuscleMag recently, but that's after the new year.

Between me working @ Gold's, running my on-line website, business, forums, consultation, boards that I host forums on, working out myself, physical therapy for knee rehabilitation (going great by the way!), taking my son to/from school, spending time w/my wife and family, etc., my time here will be very limited. I must devote all of my available time to those who are of course paying me for it, but to also work on developing new programs, clothing, pt, family, etc. As well, with the recent influx of newbies and idiots who are constantly on a mission to tear me down for one reason or another by way of arguing or "challenging me", just because of what I've accomplished and my status here as Diet Guru Vet, I am growing quite tired of assisting for MANY hours a day on my own time, for nothing more than the occassional migraine. NOT worth it. I've come to realize that those arguing with me have issues and physique problems, not me, so why should I really give it any consideration at all? I simply shouldn't, as I am not the one w/the physique issues.

So, if you don't see me around here for a while, nor nearly as much, these would be the reasons why. It's time to get down to business with my career and rehab, and focus on doing some shows in 2K5. No more pussy-footin' around.

To all my friends here, thanks for being cool, and hold down the fort! I will be by of course, but not nearly as much.

1 luv!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 11-16-2004 at 01:31 PM.

Good luck in everything you do. Sounds like you are making an easy decision here. Money is good and so is family. Newbies are just that. Take care and once again good luck...

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    I now feel like the lost boys in "hook" when peter pan left them..sad but good luck

Aboot is offline Banned
    Congrats man. The plan seems to be coming to fruition.

decadbal is offline Banned
    way to go man... golds is a good org to get into. down the line alot of opp. can come from them and thru them... good luck man.. like youll need it..lol

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the help you gave us...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    So, KFC finally canned your ass for doggin on them?

best of luck SC

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Good Luck SC

We'll hold it down

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    nice to hear positive things are happening for you, just want to let you know that i really appreciate all the help with my diet that you have contributed and wish you the best of luck in all that you take on in life

Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member

+

Good Luck Swole Science.....your knowledge was and will remain impactful
    Handle your buisness and watch your back around these corporate snakes !

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    Good luck, sounds like great things are happening. There is nobody that deserves it more than you!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Yea bro, all the best!

cb25 is offline Banned
    Thanks for all your help swole....i'm sure the new business will bring great success

and we'll catch ya around!

Just got back from the walk-through, what is going to be set up where, etc. I get my own desk, can display all my V.X. materials, make pamphlets, whore my services as much as I want, they are putting a poster size picture of me on the rocks up there, etc.

I am sooooooooooooooooooo f*cking stoked.................I want a drink, but I won't have one.

Thanks people, it means a lot, it really does.

~SC~

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Congratulations bro...

All that hard work is paying off...

Good luck with all your future endeavors...

Thanks for all you have added to the board

Both the solid info and at times the laughs...

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    say it ain't so....

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    congrads man, keep reaching for all your goals!!!! oh dont forget to pop in here for info on ne shows you do or nething of interest like that. you left many ah homogay here to hold the fornt down.

dcb

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    good luck bro, i always look for your response to diet questions. you'll be missed here. but im also stoked for ya!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I am very grateful for all the help you have given me and all the other bros on the board. I wish you the best, and i am sure everything will go great.

Good luck.

Hardball1783 is offline Associate Member
    Swole good luck on everything. I also want to thank u for all the good edvice u and the other bros have given me. Without u and the help u gave me i think that i would of been in the old boat sailing alone and not inshape like i am and getting better at. Again good luck to u and hope to see u on some time with all the great knowledge u have given us. See Ya.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Good to hear everythings going well for ya Swole, been rooting for you ever since your interview with T-mag.

Good luck, hope all goes well for you.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Congrats Bro good to hear everythings going well and hope everything works out for you , your advice has helped alot of people and is appreciated as you see

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    Congrads!

I don't think you wasted your time with newbies and idiots on this forum...Your going to go through the same thing at Golds, but in person...Because of this forum, you now have the skills to counter attack the real life idiots/newbies and not get bothered by it...

BTW, because of you and Muriloninja, I have lost 15lbs, which I presume to be BF...
    Last edited by Boost n Juice; 11-16-2004 at 08:27 AM.

Thanks guys, seeing you all respond like this when I woke up this a.m. to check e-mail quickly before starting my day was amazing.

I'll have pics and such of my desk/area/etc. when I have it all set up in the coming weeks!

~SC~

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck, hope everything goes great. make sure you visit us on here sometimes

eggplant is offline Member
    it will be a loss not havin u around most of the time..but nevertheless..good luck to u in all ur future endeavors!...do visit us once in a while swolley!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Dang SC, I'm happy for you...=)

But noooo, I finally have a diet question.............

Hehe.

JKali is offline Female Member
    Congratulations. It sounds like a great opportunity. When you say trainer/counselor, will they be having you do personal training and nutritional counceling or will individual clients come to you for both?

Quote Originally Posted by JKali
    Congratulations. It sounds like a great opportunity. When you say trainer/counselor, will they be having you do personal training and nutritional counceling or will individual clients come to you for both?
    Yup, both.

They gave me the freedom to pitch/pimp whatever I wish to do, they told me to just "be me". I just found out that my laptop will be able to be utilized there, so both "worlds" can collide in the GYM!

Have to look into Net access there though...........we'll see! The good part about it is that I am free to create-as-I-go, and I've never had that chance ANYWHERE I've worked.

Thanks,

C.............

jimmyivory is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrob33
    I now feel like the lost boys in "hook" when peter pan left them..sad but good luck
    Word. You'd be an asset to any gym. Your time here has been well spent man, besides the clients I'm sure you got from this board you helped tons of people and earned worldwide repect. It's obvious even in the very limited time I've been here. I'll just write down all my questions for when you come back...

-ji

I'm checkin' in a bit now, just got home from a full afternoon there setting up my stuff.

Man, that felt GREAT to see all those people looking at my pictures/trophies/etc.

I'll have pics once it's all professional, up and running!

Thanks to you all, kick some BUTT IN THAT GYM PEOPLE!

~SC~

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Thx for everything bro, Best of luck in the future!

Goofball is offline Banned
    That doesn't make any sense. Here we have a diet "guru" who is making fun of other people. I wonder what the owners of Gold's Gym are going to think of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Goofball
    That doesn't make any sense. Here we have a diet "guru" who is making fun of other people. I wonder what the owners of Gold's Gym are going to think of that.
    They love it, because they actually know the people being made fun of are entirely deserving, have the IQ of a rock, and are self-made idiots.

Thanks for your concern. Please submit all further questions in writing with the appropriate letterhead.

Thank you,
    ~SC~

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Thats GREAT swole! certainly its well deserved. Glad to see you were able to make the virtual, reality - and I can imagine its pretty heady to sit under a large poster of yourself

Yes! Sitting around all my trophies, pictures, poster, etc. makes you feel like a star when everyone is stopping to view your stuff, chat, etc.

Thank you Cycleon.

~SC~

wired-up is offline Member
    congrats SC. i've always respected your input here. you'd be a great asset to any gym. best of luck in your endevors! drop in on us peons if you get a chance. heck, you're a big part of the recent gains and success i've had. thanks for all you've done!

Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    congrats SC. i've always respected your input here. you'd be a great asset to any gym. best of luck in your endevors! drop in on us peons if you get a chance. heck, you're a big part of the recent gains and success i've had. thanks for all you've done!

Very cool of you to share this with me, thank you!

Success with your body is what this is all about!

~SC~

wired-up is offline Member
    yeah, i'm up 15lbs of lean mass in 5 months. had BF checked and i'm at 11%. it was 14% when i started this. you, LMO, DCB and some others are the reason that i've made it this far. keep us posted on your adventures in the real world.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck bro! wish u the best of luck in everything.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information