Thread: creatine

jay monkey is offline New Member

creatine

wats the best way to take creatine.. i never do it the way it says on the bottle but wat do u guys thing is the most effective way to use creatine as in how many mg's to use and wat times of the day to take it

Aboot is offline Banned
    10 grams post workout, with pwo shake. You can take it first thing in the morning with your first meal on non-training days. Loading is not necessary in my opinion as your levels will peak after awhile of taking it.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    i go 5 grams 45 min pre and 5 grams with my PWO, but again, loading is a bunch of BS IMO

DCB

mitch911 is offline Member
    do u guys cycle off creatine...i have been taking 10g on off days and 15 g on workout days for the past month...should i cycle off,, because i heard that ur body gets use to it and then it become ineffective

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    well i only take it on workout days, i will go for about 6-7 weeks then take a week off, but that only for half the year,m the other half i dont take it at all.

DCB

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    I don't think it matters. I believe that when you supplement it, it raises the creatine stores in your muscles. So as long as you take it consistently, I believe it has a chronic effect, not an acute effect. I think it would be like saying shooting test right before a workout helps. It raises levels over time. Again, I put "I think" in front of every sentence for a reason.

Thread Information