RodrigoRj is offline New Member

I really need some help!!!

Hi everyone, im rodrigo from rio de janeiro(brazil).If is there something here that you can t understand, blame my bad english .
    Since i start my workout about 3 years ago i am having problems about ingestion of carbs, the minimum possible carbs on my diet are making me fat.And what i need is to get ripped becouse summer is comming.
    What i ask here is that is someone that understand about fat losses, that can give it to me a diet and cardio training.Ive been seeing people talking about cardio training in the morning with empty stomach, and another things.
    Can anyone say to me if i can use t3 to lose fat?and clembuterol or ephedrine on same time?The only problem is that when i lose some fat i lose some muscle to, is that something that i can do about that?In the fat loss period?May Bcaa help me?
    Well if anyone here can help me i will be really glad, all i need is a diet, the suplementation and the cardio program(ONLY THIS? ).
    THanks further!!!

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    check out the cutting sticky bro, all your info is in there. you get your diet and cardio in order and wont need ne of them supps.

dcb

I alredy read that, but my question is also using a t3, thermogenics and clembuterol.What im asking here is for someone help me how i can use those and if is safe to use it.
    Ive been using thermogenics(thermbuterol) about 1 pil(25mg ephedrine) 30 minutes before my workout.And sometimes i use in the morning so i can wake up with more disposition.And ive been using thermogenics for like 2 years alredy.And i don t know if this can be causing some damage to my body, or mixing my loss natural fat loss.
    Thanks again!

Ohh and here is my picture!!

This is SO funny man!!!I make this post some time ago and i have no help from almost anyone, them a hot chick post with the SAME title of my thread and she got 2 pages!!!!Next time im gona change my name and put a hot picture photo.
    =[

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    your asking how to use T3 in the diet forum?? think long and hard about that buddy

DCB

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wrong Forum

~SC~

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Rodrigorj-

okay. use el T3 por la mañana cuando usted primero se despierta. El principio con 25 mcg por día y cuando usted parece a usted puede aumentar la cantidad entonces van a 25 mcg dos veces al día (mañana y las tardes) no aumentan abouve 100 mcg por día, y no usan T3 más largo que 6 wks. usted puede usar también clenbuterol abd es sugerido usando el T3 porque esto ahorrará el músculo usted normalmente perdido. Espero que este ayude a bro-de la tarde mí si usted necesita más ayuda

Thread Information