Hardball1783 is offline Associate Member

My diet is messed up.

Hey guys waz up. My diet is messed up. I was at work thursday and droped 250 pounds of wood on my foot. I was at the ER for 6 hours. All the bones are fine but it has internal swalling ( sorry for spelling) and it is black and purple. I have it wraped up in a ace baned and they have me one of those boots to wear. I can not walk on it. Now i am not going to be able to do cardio and i am on my cutting diet what should i do. I dont know how long i am going to be out for. I am going back to the doctors on monday and they are going to look at it. I swear i most have the worst luck, because for the past three weeks i had the Flu and that fu*k up my diet and now that i was getting better this happened. I dont know why it is all happening to me. Anyway if u guys have any advice please help.

Can Some one help me out

decadbal is offline Banned
    if your gonna be imobile for a while, just drop your calorie intake, keep your protein up and drop the fats and carbs some, only eat what you need, stay with a lean diet or meal program and get back on it when your healthy good luck

How many cals should i be eating then.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Try your bodyweight x 12.

This is usually to lose 1-2 lbs. a week w/out cardio.

~SC~

Thanks swole. I am going to see my doctor on monday, so i hope it is all good and maybe i will be back to training in about a week or so. Since i cant do cardio is there any exersice that i can do at home. I have one of those air balls (body ball) where u can sit on it and do workouts. Do u guys have any other suggestions for this or workouts please let me know.

U may be able to do a recumbent bike for cardio, depending upon how much the foot hurts. (you push w/the bottom of the foot, so I dunno if it hurts you or not on the top?)

If not, try it. As far as working out at home, u can do pushups, curls w/anything, isometrics against the wall for legs, etc.

~SC~

Ok cool sounds good what about using the bodyball, for abs and other things.

Yeah, sure, that seems fine.

~SC~

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Good luck bro, you will get back on track in no time, don't sweat it!

Hey guys waz up. I went to the doctors today for my foot it is still bad. I am out now until the 24th of november with limited standing and walking. No lifting over 20 pounds and doing physical therapy. It realy sucks for my diet but, sh*t happens. So any new things that u guys think i should be doing while am am injured to help with the diet.

Nothing new to add, just take the advice that was already mentioned. Watch your diet and you should be fine.

Also, use this time to focus on your diet and get it fine tuned, stay positive about it all, if you slack now...just think how much harder you will have to work to get where you want.

You can do it no problem, right?

I can do it but it is also a bit tempting to realy cheat but i will get passed it. I will rework my diet and post it on here for u guys to tear apart and fix up.

Hey guys waz up i think i will have my diet up on the post in a day or two, Sorry about it takeing so long because with the situation with my foot geting hurt and going back and fourth to the doctors, for the past couple days. I want u guys to read and fix anything that needs to be changed. Now this is the diet that i want to stick to until febuary of 2005 or maybe a little longer. Now i was thinking of using a ECA stack with this but i have been looking around at stores, and on the net but i can't find anything. So do u guys know where to get this or any info. Please help.

Thread Information