Thread: PWO shake

kman is offline Anabolic Member

PWO shake

Have been using ENDUROX as my PWO shake, Anyone ever hear of this product? 53g of carbs, 13 g whey protein,glucose,L-gluttamine, and potassium phosphate. Want some more info on this product. thanx

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Hmmm, never seen it myself, but the ratio of 53 carbs to 13 protein doesn't really fit a good typical PWO ratio.

~SC~

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    Doesn't look to good to me...

You want a 2:1 ratio of dextrose to protein...

Pick up a tub a whey protein if you already don't have one and buy some dextrose at www.barryfarm.com for $3.99/5lbs + shipping. While you wait for your order, buy some smarties or sweet tarts, they contain near 100% dextrose...

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Hmmm, never seen it myself, but the ratio of 53 carbs to 13 protein doesn't really fit a good typical PWO ratio.

~SC~
    yea that is for 2 scoops, I would be taking 3 1/2 scoops which would be around 80g of carbs, and 20g of protein. There website is endurox4.com if someone wants to see their exact ingredients, also is crystalline fructose bad?what about sucrose? am pretty sure that glucose is good, but I am lost with the other 2. Thanx bro.

Fructose - no good.

sucrose - table sugar, also no good.

Then you have the 80/20 thing, which is a bit shy on protein, but it's the carbs and what they consist of that would have me more concerned.

Save cash and make your own pwo mix, it's more cost-effective and physique development effective as well!

~SC~

Fructose - no good.

sucrose - table sugar, also no good.

Then you have the 80/20 thing, which is a bit shy on protein, but it's the carbs and what they consist of that would have me more concerned.

Save cash and make your own pwo mix, it's more cost-effective and physique development effective as well!

~SC~
    thanx swole, what is a good brand of isolate whey, and where can one buy it.

Well, in about a week I'll have SwoleSupplements.com up and running, and will offer over 500 name brand companies and products at 35% BELOW retail.

So, I'll have TONS that I can recommend!

More on this later...............it's not up yet, but when it is, WHOA!

~SC~

Well, in about a week I'll have SwoleSupplements.com up and running, and will offer over 500 name brand companies and products at 35% BELOW retail.

So, I'll have TONS that I can recommend!

More on this later...............it's not up yet, but when it is, WHOA!

~SC~
    I would be willing to wait a week, so I will give this ENdurox a shot for a week or so, then maybe you could send me a PM with some info, on your products, I am looking for a good whey protein to go with my dextrose, GOOD LUCK BRO

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I love "solid whey" by solid muscle. It blends perfectly and has 24 g of protein. I have a double serving for 48g of protein.

Yup, I will have that as well!

~SC~

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    One of the officers that trains with us, a special forces airborne air assault ranger, uses that endurox stuff. I havent tried it but he likes the way it works. He does alot of PT too. A LOT.

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    One of the officers that trains with us, a special forces airborne air assault ranger, uses that endurox stuff. I havent tried it but he likes the way it works. He does alot of PT too. A LOT.
    Alright bro! I'm going to buy some endurox and become a special forces airborne air assault ranger and do even more PT then he's doing!

Seriously, it's probably slightly better than nothing, and it gives you an energy boost from all the sugar...Most of us non-assault rangers will agree that 2:1 dex/pro PWO shake is better than Endurox...

Thread Information