Hardball1783 is offline Associate Member

ECA Stack and A cutting diet

First off what is a ECA stack? And is it good to do while a person is cutting. Please help me because i have heard many different things.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Do a google search on ECA. Heck, search at bodybuilding.com, they'll give you the basic rundown on it. It stands for Ephderine Caffeine Aspirin, the Aspirin being optional. But if E and C make your blood pressure rise too much, then it might be a good idea to include it.

Is it good when a person is cutting? Sure. Its all in the diet bro, as people on this forum will tell you. IMO Clen is much more effective and doesn't give nearly as harsh of side effects, but both are good, and I actually cycle EC during the 2 weeks off phase from clen.

Cool Thanks for the info.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Generally ECA is 25MG Ephedrine, 325MG asprin, and 200MG cafine. I do about 3 stacks a day when cutting. Prefer them to Clen because ephedrine is much easier to get and much less expensive.

When I used to cut I would often mix it up- 2 weeks ECA, then 2 weeks Clen, then two weeks ECA, etc, and the impact was excellent.

One thing to keep in mind, none of this is a panacea. You really need to concentrate on your diet and workouts. Either of these really will only make the difference than say 1 or 2 percent reductution of bodyfat (at least in my case). For example, it can help me get from 11 to 9 percent. They will increase your heart rate and your metabolism. Also good for surpressing your apitite, but also keeping you awake at night.

I have been looking at storeis and on the net but i can not find any. Where could i get some and how much would it cost me. Please help

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    www.1fats400.com has ephidrene HCL by Vasparo. and if you cant fine caffine and asprin on your own. . THEN GOD HELP US ALL!!!!

DCB

oh by the way it should be 80mg asprin not 325!!!! get a baby asprin, they are 81mg

jon_83 is offline Junior Member
    i did it last year this time, i just went into a supplement store and bought ephedrine, caffine adn then went to the drug store and got some asprin, i found it work well i lost a bit of bf but my diet was good, and i did alot of cardio too. i found it almost near impossibe to sleep at nite tho

Cool I will go to the store later and pick those things up but what kind of caffine pills should i get what type and how many mg. should they be. Could i get all of this from like Wallgreens or walmart, or some thing like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardball1783
    Cool I will go to the store later and pick those things up but what kind of caffine pills should i get what type and how many mg. should they be. Could i get all of this from like Wallgreens or walmart, or some thing like that.
    get the 200mg ones, NODOZ is one product but there are many and they are at most drug stores. your not gonna fine Epdedrine at a store if you live in the US though

DCB

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    your not gonna fine Epdedrine at a store if you live in the US though

DCB
    Sure u can, it's called Bronkaid!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Sure u can, it's called Bronkaid!

~SC~
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yeah, fergot about that.

well i'm an ass

dcb

Swole where would i get that product that u are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardball1783
    Swole where would i get that product that u are talking about.
    ne pharmacy/ drug store type place will have it

DCB

BP85 is offline Junior Member
    http://www.d-n-e.com/10053965.html, you can get cheap ephedrine there, without the guaff. as well, which is hard to find. If not, go to any gas station. Most places have 2 or 3 kind to choose from. Also, try adding a teabag of green tea and maybe some yohimbe. The yohimbe targets fat in your lovehandles, lower back, and lower abs. Good luck!

mitch911 is offline Member
    what about the ephedrine in vasopro? can this be used in the same type of stack?

Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    what about the ephedrine in vasopro? can this be used in the same type of stack?
    yepyep

dcb

Quote Originally Posted by jon_83
    i did it last year this time, i just went into a supplement store and bought ephedrine, caffine adn then went to the drug store and got some asprin, i found it work well i lost a bit of bf but my diet was good, and i did alot of cardio too. i found it almost near impossibe to sleep at nite tho
    Amen. I could not have put it better myself.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    Yes.

Thread Information