2timer is offline Senior Member

Red face can someone please help....

I want to do a two months diet and I was thinking about doing bodyopus but since I go to school it is hard because hard to follow and your life has to surround it. what about another diet that is not as harsh but almost as effective. I was thinking about 200p:c70:f30. I have decided to stop drinking two months and take it serious. stats 204lbs/8-10% hoping to reach 5%. I am not asking too much am I. going to do fina or eq with winny/test en/t-3/clen /xendrene with added ephedra hcl! please any help is appreciated.
    Last edited by 2timer; 11-21-2004 at 05:08 PM.

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Take in more protein and carbs. With the aas you benefit from more protein. I would recommend 250 - 300. Starting from today, increase your carb levels day byday until you reach the same in protein. Do it in 30 g increments. stick to that for a while. Then the last 2 weeks. decrease in the same gram increments until you get to 30 or lower. This will build your metabolism plus with the added aas you'll be burning a lot of calories from the added muscle. i tried this and dropped my bf 4%. Remember to take in only complex carbs except in pwo. What foods you take in have everything to do with the outcome.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    I know, I know
    Here is another diet~
    UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Why a "two month diet"??

~SC~

2timer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Why a "two month diet"??

~SC~
    reason being I am done my original diet by mid december and I am feeling like I have stop loosing fat. so I want to change things and also I don't want to give up on my original diet untill my goal is done dec.16. however I want to change my body chemistry and get down to 5-6% from january untill March. yes please don't flame but I am going to springbreak.
    original diet(I know you guys will flame it but it worked to certain point)
    cycle is 400mg teste/t-3/clen off/on eca ends by dec.5 then I want to start the next cycle around January 15
    1.cerial+ 4egg hwites
    4eggs 2yolk with 2 toasted bread
    gym
    shake and carb solution
    2 weiners with bread
    cambell soup
    shake with water

Thread Information