Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member

Another new almost effortless way to cook tender meat for the 1st shift crowd...

I’m always in search of ways to make microwaved-reheated chicken enjoyable...I came up with the idea of cooking the chicken, shredding it in a food processor, pouring a sauce over it, then microwaving it. It been working out awesome...

Just tried something else over the weekend and wanted to share...

Crock pot or slow boil chicken. Here’s what you do, buy a crock pot ($10-$25) or a pot large enough to fit a supply of your daily meat. In the morning for work or your gym, get in your daily meat requirements (eg: six chicken breast and 8oz steak) from the freezer and place them into the crock pot/pot. Pour in a few cans of chicken stock/broth and turn the stove or crock pot on. When you come home, you will have tomorrows meats already cooked, and you can have one of your meals already hot right then and there. Put the meat in the fridge and spend one minute washing the pot/crock pot liner. Steak, turkey and chicken are extremely tender! This saves a lot time opposed to grilling a weeks worth meat on the weekends...

There is a formula for cooking time and temp. I found that 12 hours (6am-6pm) at 200 degrees has great results for frozen meats...You might just have to experiment to find out what’s the best for your schedule.

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Great idea! thanx for the tip.
    Bro, you eat 6 chicken breast and a steak everyday?
    Wish i could afford that!!!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by 6_pak
    Great idea! thanx for the tip.
    Bro, you eat 6 chicken breast and a steak everyday?
    Wish i could afford that!!!

Yeah, not all of us are rich like Boost N Juice! He eats lobster and filet mignon as well.

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    I have a walmart supercenter near my house. I get 7-9 breast for $8.97 ($2.97 a pound). Also a Sams club a half hour that has breasts for $2.48. I've broken down every possible aspect of my food budget and I've found I spend less than $12/day. Before the diet I would normally spend $20 to have a pizza and cheesy breadsticks delivered from dominos.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    i've been doing this lately and it works out great, i can boil a few chicken breast at night on the stove over medium heat (a simmer) in a large pot for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours and after that they are so tender the they fall aprt from jsut taking them out of the pot then i jsut shread it all it a fork and put it in seperet containers for a whole days supply. and with a little gravy and the microwave its ready to eat any time at the office and its not dry or tuff from the reheating

Thread Information