jammergsxr is offline Member

can someone check my diet?

I get up at 9a.m. drink aslim fast shake 2 xenadrine 1 before workout 1 after,and im at the gym by 10a.m. around 11:30 Im done and take 6 amino acids tabs. then go home relax and around 12:30 Ill have a protein shake 26g.about 2:30 a lean ham sandwich or an egg white omlette with peanut butter toast,2 xenadrineThen off to work. 6:20p.m. is first break I have an apple and a granola bar 2.5 grams fat.Then at 9:15p.m. is my dinner break and I eat whatever my wife makes...meatloaf or burgers or whatever but just enouph to satisfy.Thats it,I go to bed around2a.m. and I drink 1-2 gallons of water a day.With proper cardio and lifting do I have a chance in hell of seeing my abs.?5ft.11 185 pds. I just need to lose 5 good pds. of b.f. around my mid and I'll be set!

chuck is offline Junior Member
    all you have to lose is 5 pounds gimme a break, i wish thats all i had to lose. just do 20-30 min of cardio and follow what you are doing or even cut out what you wife makes you and eat some chicken or lean steak with vegies for dinner. 5 pounds i hate you.lol

jammergsxr is offline Member

dont hate me

Ive lost 20 since Dec. Ive gone from a soft 198 to a little harder 178,but I just cant get the abs to show and its pissing me off!Ill give it 6 weeks if they dont show Im eating donuts coffee and cake.Hell ya fat and happy!

Thread Information