General Patton is offline Junior Member

Can I get a few opinions please?

Hey yall, I am undecided on what to do for my pct diet. I ran a 10 wk 500mg/Wk of Enan along w/ 300mg ea/week of Deca . I lost alot of gut fat, but I'm by no means anywhere lean. My question is...After a bulking cycle, can I do a cutting diet w/cardio, or will that hinder the muscle I'm trying to retain? I just need to know if I should go with a bulking diet or a cutting one. My goal is to lean up alot for I have alot to lean up! I don't want to hinder my gains though by choosing the wrong diet. Any help would be appreciated! My long term is to get to 10% bf, so I can wait to cut if I have to. Thanks guys,........General Patton. P.S....Happy Thanksgiving!!!

niXon)( is offline Member
    If you want to lean up don't bulk...how far out from your cycle are you, through pct im guessing. do the cutting diet along with cardio just make sure you're getting enough calories that you don't lose muscle, the herrisbenadictformula will tell you that, just go 500below that and go from there. You will probably lose a little muscle, but nothing big if you diet right.

My last dose was this Wednesday. I'm also thinking of doing creatine along with my clen , Nolvadex and Clomi. Any thoughts on that?

niXon)( is offline Member
    In that case keep the calories as high as they were when you were on, some keep them higher. do this through pct, i did it until a wk after pct, then started cutting. If you try to cut up during pct its highly likely you will lose alot of your gains.for the clen , some take it to minamize fat gain during pct. if you have read up on it then try it. for the creatine, i took it during pct and didn't notice anything, but im sure it helps so go for it.

Thanks Nix!

Thread Information