Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

This is ****ed upp

It started small. One or 2 times a day I would down them just for the protein. Feelt good. Easy protein nothing more nothing less....

But over time they started to consume my whole diet. Over 50% of my daily protein consisted of those god awfull things. hell 5-6 a day is not unsual anymore.

Now Im sitting here on a EATING DAY and craving a TUNA SHAKE. What the hell has gone wrong with my head . This is the day I can eat ice cream and everything imaginable and the thing I want is a tuna shake.

But I aint gonna drink one. No no no. Not on a eating day.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    It started small. One or 2 times a day I would down them just for the protein. Feelt good. Easy protein nothing more nothing less....

But over time they started to consume my whole diet. Over 50% of my daily protein consisted of those god awfull things. hell 5-6 a day is not unsual anymore.

Now Im sitting here on a EATING DAY and craving a TUNA SHAKE. What the hell has gone wrong with my head . This is the day I can eat ice cream and everything imaginable and the thing I want is a tuna shake.

But I aint gonna drink one. No no no. Not on a eating day.
    It's cheat day.. give yourself a tuna shake.

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Drink the d*mn thing. Not a big deal- cheat in another meal. h*ll have some ice cream with it. To bad theres no such thing as tuna ice cream, huh? ugh!! You have a sick habit, but a benefitial one, nonetheless.. But they should not take up your whole diet. I have 7 meals a day-- three are shakes, 4 food meals. i get approx. 120-150 g of pro. through shakes and 150-200 from meat.

P Rock is offline Member
    you meant tuna and a shake right?

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    you meant tuna and a shake right?
    Yeah do a search. There are different recepies. The topic has been beaten to death. My recepie is

1-2 cans of tuna(150-300grams of tuna), 5-6deciliter cola light(I now use a carb free lemonade that has a rasberry/lemon taste because its cheaper), 2 tabelspoons of whole flax seeds(just for the fiber content) and 1-2 tabelspoons of any oil you want.
    Put it in a blender. Then down the bastard. Great for people that cant afford protein powder. But sux because I now find myself to lasy to cook proper meals and instead down these. But then again it aint any different from eating a tuna can so shouldnt matter I guess.

But that Im craving them lol thats just nasty. They arent disgusting. But not something I would slowely enjoy while watching a movie

If you start drinking these then be very carefull. Soon your life will revolv around the next shot of tuna you can down.

GoFetch is offline New Member

i feel like if I am in the Twightlight zone. wow!

THis whole stuff sounds discusting

Dutch

Thread Information