Thread: eating times

taurodragon is offline Female Member

eating times

I'm getting ready to get back on my workout plan and diet! Have taken some time off with surgery and moving and have put back on everything plus some. I'm doing the diet that I received from swolecat! (which I really like! thank you swolecat!) But I have seen where some people wait up to 4 hours after morning cardio. Is this what I should do or do I just wait the 45 min. then eat! I'm just confused on which is better and which will work faster! Thanks for the input guys!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Wait 45m-1hr to have your first meal...

4 hours? WTF is that ****?

taurodragon is offline Female Member
    I don't know I had just seen where someone had said on here if you can wait 4 hours your body will keep burning only fat for the whole time. Just want to drop the weight quick and being female that is hard to do! But thanks for the input

Aboot is offline Banned
    Yeah, 4 hours is WAY too long to wait to eat.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    i assume your plan is prob ne where from30-60 mins, but i think u should go voer to swoles board and ask your program specific question, his answere will prob differ from ours

dcb

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by taurodragon
    I'm getting ready to get back on my workout plan and diet! Have taken some time off with surgery and moving and have put back on everything plus some. I'm doing the diet that I received from swolecat! (which I really like! thank you swolecat!) But I have seen where some people wait up to 4 hours after morning cardio. Is this what I should do or do I just wait the 45 min. then eat! I'm just confused on which is better and which will work faster! Thanks for the input guys!
    When did you sign up w/me? Do what your program says, waiting 4 hours to eat is assinine.

PM me your situation.

~SC~

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I think youre confused... if you dont eat CARBS for 4 hours then it doesnt stop fat burning... you need to eat a protein/fat meal after cardio though to prevent catabolism

Thread Information