meat is offline Associate Member

can you live off of this?

chicken breast, broccoly,brown rice ,protien shake, multy vit.,and flax.im trying to keep it simple ill make sure the callories fats carbs ect. are where they need to be the same thing every day does not bother me trying to lean out a bit before i start my cycle. 215 ,5/10,15% i was going to try the tuna and cottage cheese deal but alot of people are telling me thats not a very good idea any suggestions.
    Last edited by meat; 11-28-2004 at 09:42 PM.

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    tuna is fine, cottage cheese is ok, throw in some yams and oatmeal and thats pretty much all i eat.

niXon)( is offline Member
    natty peanut butter, red meat, oatmeal, eggs(whites if you want) DIET COKE, or cyrstal light

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    have much more variety, use your imagination: lean beef, chicken breasts, salmon, tuna, eggs, turkey, brown rice, oatmeal possibilities are endless just make sure you have the right macros at the right time.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    almonds, other nuts, sweet potatoes, lean fish for pro/carb, trout/salmon for pro/fat.

Nothing wrong with tuna; the mercury issue is blown out of proportion. Cottage cheese is okay when you're bulking, but stay with the fat-free and use only with pro/carb meals, as it has a good number of carbs. Many people avoid dairy, but it really depends on how it works for you.

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    I know "broccoly" was said, but if possible throw in some other low gi veggies in there as well...

mitch911 is offline Member
    try some frozen green beans quick and easy to make and eat

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    natty peanut butter, red meat, oatmeal, eggs(whites if you want) DIET COKE, or cyrstal light
    Sorry but soda never enters the temple...

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    diet soda would be ok as long as its not included in a cutting diet.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meat
    chicken breast, broccoly,brown rice ,protien shake, multy vit.,and flax.im trying to keep it simple ill make sure the callories fats carbs ect. are where they need to be the same thing every day does not bother me trying to lean out a bit before i start my cycle. 215 ,5/10,15% i was going to try the tuna and cottage cheese deal but alot of people are telling me thats not a very good idea any suggestions.
    I think people missed the part about you trying to keep things simple.Yea you can live offa this..sounds like my contest diet...sometimes substituting tuna/cottage cheese/chicken breast..depending on my budget..and other factors.

I think variety is overated

p.s. in reply to a response on the thread, i drink diet coke even when i'm cutting

Thread Information