1-jag is offline Junior Member

MAN, I need some HELP PLEASE!!!!

I am currently at 235 lbs and somewhere between 18-22% bf. If taking prop,eq,winnie,clen /t3, how long do u think it will take me to get to around single digit numbers? Also, what type of diet should I be doing? My current diet is as follows:

1. 6 egg whites,1 yolk
    1/2 cp oatmeal

2. 6 oz turkey breast
    1 cp brown rice

3. same as #2

4. same as #3

5. same as #4

6. 6 oz turkey
    2 cps brochli(raw)
    2 tbls ranch dressing

Can someone please steer me in the right direction. I would really love to compete around March 19,2005

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Check the stickies atop the page.

As well, make sure the DIET is in place far before gear or it's a lost cause.

~SC~

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Where is your PWO or PPWO??????

my pwo is 3tbls gatorade 56g, along with 40 g of whey, then an hour later I will eat 1 cp brown rice along with 6 oz turkey breasts:

Its impossible to tell you how long it will take for you to reach your goal, exactly. You need to do cardio 5-7 days a week. You are eating alot of carbs. When i diet down, the only carb meals i have are Meal 1, pwo, ppwo. So 3 out of 7-8 meals a day consists of carbs. I cup of rice= roughly 50 g carbs. Not counting your pwo meal your taking in roughly 220 g carbs. You'll probably need to cut that way down, while bumping fats and protein up a little bit. For examples go to the sticky!!

man, that's helps out alot, do u mind if I keep in touch with and tell you how it is going about every 7-10days? If don't won't to be bothered, ok. also, whatur stats, age etc?

Sure man- keep in touch. We're all here to help and to give/get advice.
    stats: 5'11
    193 lbs
    about 10% bf
    25 yrs

u compete? I have done two natural shows, won 1, but I would really love to do on eon March 19, 2005. do u think that i have enough time?

stat r 5'6" 235 lbs, somewhere around 18-20 % thibnk I got time or what would u do?

I'm training for a competition in April-- will be my first.
    Thats all up to you. I dont know, maybe if you post some pics i could get a better idea of where your at. Im assuming your not doing natural shows anymore right?? Right now your 15 weeks out- should be plenty of time, i would think, but i would get started on the diet and cardio, asap.

where u from? also, I started doing my diet and cardio last week. I did 30 miniutes of cardio mon-sat am treadmill. But this week I am gonna start doing 45 min-60 min and cutt my carbs down alot also

do u think I ought to go ahead and start doingsome clen ? What about the liquid clen off of the arr site. think this would be good? what about an eca stack?

Im from TN- when i start my cutting diet, i'll drop my carbs down slowly, week by week. With cardio, i'll go light at first and week by week increase volume. That seems to work best for me-- I'll try not too lose anymore than 2 lbs a week.

I think they are all beneficial( very good fatburners), I dont really put alot of emphasis on them, though. None are worth sh*t if your diet and cardio arent in check.

You dont want to lose it all too quickly. I would probably wait a little while on the clen .

alright thanks bro for everything tonight I will try to find yall tommorrow sometime! Once again I appreciate everything very much so thanks, josh

Thread Information