sicbello is offline New Member

i need a new diet

hey everyone i posted up earlier on the gh thread that i need to loose weight im 5'8 about 230 and im 27 years old now i need to get the right diet in to see what results that i can get by using it. so i would like to know what diet should i do and i been doing clens with it too plus if its ok to do gh while im on it with a test also i been training for 4 days and cardio for 5 between 30 to 45 mins let me know what your opinion or best combination thanks

Hardball1783 is offline Associate Member
    Did u say that u were taking clen . If u are taking it abd ur diet is not in check then u are only wasting it and hurting ur self. First ur diet needs to be in check before u take any gear. Look at the cutting stikes atop of the page. Then post ur diet so we can look at it. Tweak it if it needs it. Also cardio should be done first thing in the morrening on an empty stomach for 45-60 min. Good luck

yeah im taking clens right now but i do have to go over my diet and actually do some changes so i should stop taking clens for now . i have a treadmill at home so i should jump on that in the morning and then go to the gym later on and lift im so confused i been heavy all my life and the spare tire will never go away its sucks so let me know what should i do

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=75729

Click on this link and follow directions to lose all the fat you want

thanks for the link i look at it and then post my diet

Hardball1783 is offline Associate Member
    Man all my life i was the chubby kid but then i got tired of looking like that and started to change my life style. Plus this site will help u alot and any questions u have just ask and some one will help u and give u advice. Like i said plan ur diet and post it on here. Then we will take it from there.

hey guys this is my diet that i want to see if it would work for me please give me some ideas or other suggestions thanks

cardio 40-60 min

meal 1 5 egg whites,1 whole egg w/ oatmeal w/ splenda or low suger jelly

meal 2 2 pieces of breasted grilled chiken over mix greens salad or veggies

workout

meal 3 pwo

meal 4 steak w/ whole wheat pasta 1/2 cup w/ tablespoons of tomato sauce

meal 5 2 cans of tuna with a tablespoon of mayo w/ mix green salad

meal 6 sliced roast beef with flax oil or cashews

if i dont do cardio in the morning is that ok. if i do it in the afternoon with my workout is that fine too. if i have cardio only that day can i do it in the afternoon or its better in the morning
    Last edited by sicbello; 12-06-2004 at 02:27 PM.

IN CAPS BRO...

Quote Originally Posted by sicbello
    hey guys this is my diet that i want to see if it would work for me please give me some ideas or other suggestions thanks

cardio 40-60 min

meal 1 5 egg whites,1 whole egg w/ oatmeal w/ splenda or low suger jelly
    ADD MORE WHITES HERE, EITHER DUMP THE FAT OR DUMP THE CARBS, PREFERABLY DUMP THE CARBS AND KEEP IT PRO/FAT. ALSO, GET SUGAR FREE JELLY/JAM INSTEAD OF LOW SUGAR TO ADD TO YOUR MEALS

meal 2 2 pieces of breasted grilled chiken over mix greens salad or veggies
    NOT SURE HOW BIG YOUR CHICKEN BREASTS ARE, BUT KEEP IT AROUND 40-55 GR OF PROTEIN AND ADD SOME EFA'S

workout

meal 3 pwo
    IM ASSUMING YOUR FOLLOW THE STICKY PWO

meal 4 steak w/ whole wheat pasta 1/2 cup w/ tablespoons of tomato sauce
    I WOULD USE A DIFFERENT PROTEIN SOURCE THEN STEAK, IMO IT HAS TOO MUCH FAT TO BE USED PPWO. I DONT REALLY USE TOMATO SAUCE, BUT JUST MAKE SURE IT DOESNT HAVE SUGARS IN IT

meal 5 2 cans of tuna with a tablespoon of mayo w/ mix green salad
    NOT BAD

meal 6 sliced roast beef with flax oil or cashews
    DOESNT ROAST BEEF HAVE ALOT OF SAT. FAT? IF SO MAYBE HAVE 2 SCOOPS OF WHEY WITH THE FLAX INSTEAD

if i dont do cardio in the morning is that ok. if i do it in the afternoon with my workout is that fine too. if i have cardio only that day can i do it in the afternoon or its better in the morning
    TRY YOUR HARDEST TO DO CARDIO FIRST THING IN THE MORNING ON AN EMPTY STOMACH TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF LYPOLYSIS

thanks for the suggestions but i dont know what IMO means can you explain im all new to this website thanks

IMO = In My Opinion

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    dont do your cardio after lifting. . terrible idea, at this point you need to focus on PWO recovery (post work out)

dcb

ok im kind of confused still with this pwo i read it up and researched it but im still confused do i still take in a carb and i dont know whats maltodextrin mean and what kind of dextrose do i use? so whats the best whey protein out on the market right now i been using mhp products but each shake is about 450 calories should i stop taking it after my workout? or do i do only whey with peanut butter is that a good thing to do? let me know thanks everyone
    i also wanted to know for my meal 4 can i eat london broiler thanks
    Last edited by sicbello; 12-07-2004 at 10:32 AM.

can anyone help with my relpy that i posted yesterday let me know thanks its thread number 12

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    Dex can be bought at www.barryfarm.com $3.99/5lbs + shipping. maltodextrin is another type of sugar and CAN be used PWO shake. If you use malt, you want equal parts of pro, dex, malt. I use a 2:1 ratio of dexro skipping the malt because I have enough food, powders and other junk hanging around my desk.

thanks for that dextrose bit but i need to know if i can use peanut butter as a fat with my pwo and how long do i have to wait to eat my next meal after my pwo meal? can i also eat londen broiler for my 4 meal ? one more thing can i eat turkey burgers for lean meat or i can make them myself by buying ground turkey?

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    u want NO FAT in pwo OR ppwo, for pro/ fat meals however natty PB is fine

dcb

thanks i still need to know whats up with my meal 4 can i use london broiler or eat turkey burgers ?

Thread Information