insanepump621 is offline Member

up your food intake? how?

im trying to gain mass... and i proly going to start a cycle of some test and deca soon but my problem is i dont eat enough can anyone help me on anyways to eat more... i try stuffin my face to the max but it doesnt help... and i dont smoke weed some ppl already told me that. thank

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    eat small meals, but very frequently, like every 2-3 hours.....make sure its not like fast food and such...eat clean like oats, whole wheat bread, eggs, milk, lean meats, fruits and veggies, etc. Don't forget your good fats. Try and get some fish oil or flax oil. I personally just use canola and peanut butter for good fats.

gya321 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    eat small meals, but very frequently, like every 2-3 hours.....make sure its not like fast food and such...eat clean like oats, whole wheat bread, eggs, milk, lean meats, fruits and veggies, etc. Don't forget your good fats. Try and get some fish oil or flax oil. I personally just use canola and peanut butter for good fats.
    Theres some good advice. Also when I start a cycle my appetite significantly increases.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    injectable b12 helps with appeitite

dcb

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Your appetite should increase when you eat every 2-3 hours. Make sure in your meals your getting plenty of proteins, carbs or fats. MRPs are great ways to get the macronutrients in.

Thread Information