Tbol is offline Associate Member

Exclamation The Hoodia Plant from Africa saves Anna Nicole

The Hoodia Plant saves Anna Nicole from being fat

If anyone here saw her at the AMA you would notice she dropped around 100 pounds? Anyway I figured that something must be up so I saw she used Trim Spa. I figured if there is something in that bottle that could make her drop weight considering she has been huge for years then I could probably find it somewhere besides Trim Spa for much cheaper ( and what do you know I was right and then some)

"Imagine not being hungry all day without feeling side effects typical of diet pills, like a racing heart or queasy stomach."

As seen on
    Click here for story
    Lesley Stahl - 60 Minutes

here is the 60 minutes story from November,2004

"African Plant may help fight fat"

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in656458.shtml

There are a dozen or so sites that sell this stuff and it apparently tricks the brain into thinking it is full (when it isn't)

I DO NOT SELL this stuff I just want others feedback before I spend more money. So no flames please

I already got burned on the 6OXO
    Last edited by Tbol; 12-05-2004 at 05:32 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    "Scientists say it fools the brain by making you think you’re full, even if you've eaten just a morsel."

Yeah, that's gotta be healthy. This is assinine and unhealthy because one cannot even then eat what he/she HAS TO EAT in order to support lean mass and metabolism.

Stay far away and utilize common sense, a sound plan, and self-control. None of which that woman had from the get-go.

~SC~

justin984 is offline Junior Member
    [Removed]
    Last edited by justin984; 06-16-2011 at 10:35 PM.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    "Scientists say it fools the brain by making you think you’re full, even if you've eaten just a morsel."

Yeah, that's gotta be healthy. This is assinine and unhealthy because one cannot even then eat what he/she HAS TO EAT in order to support lean mass and metabolism.

Stay far away and utilize common sense, a sound plan, and self-control. None of which that woman had from the get-go.

~SC~
    You will have to agree that in Anna Nicholes case it prolly was the healthier thing to do. She obviously could not lose the weight the healthy way so she took another route.

If being reliant upon drugs the rest of your life in order to maintain a look is healthy, then I guess it's good for her.

~SC~

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    You will have to agree that in Anna Nicholes case it prolly was the healthier thing to do. She obviously could not lose the weight the healthy way so she took another route.
    Yeah, she got lipo!!! Then got paid sh*t loads to endorse a fat burner she never took!!!!!!!!!!!

True that.........

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by 6_pak
    Yeah, she got lipo!!! Then got paid sh*t loads to endorse a fat burner she never took!!!!!!!!!!!
    that's alot of fawking lipo

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    She will put it all back on in a couple months once the spotlights off her once again and she goes back to booze and drugs....

Anyone see her on the old howard stern episodes when she was fat. She looked like a burned out slut, FCKED up on lots-o drugs and alcohol. The funniest is when they tried to get anna nicole to weigh herself on a cattle scale

Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    She will put it all back on in a couple months once the spotlights off her once again and she goes back to booze and drugs....

Anyone see her on the old howard stern episodes when she was fat. She looked like a burned out slut, FCKED up on lots-o drugs and alcohol. The funniest is when they tried to get anna nicole to weigh herself on a cattle scale
    Hahaha oh shiet .. i missed that. That's fawking funny.

What was her reaction to that?

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Hahaha oh shiet .. i missed that. That's fawking funny.

What was her reaction to that?
    OHH man, its been awhile since ive seen it, but it ended up being a big screaming match.... everyone was rooting for anna to get on the cattle scale, which they had on the set, except for ONE person ( Either stuttering john or benji ).

He was yelling at howard and the rest of the cast to be more sensitive, like he was anna nicole's night in shinning armour. Anna was mostly sitting there all drugged up calling everyone pigs and stuff like that as her pale skin was dripping sweat as she sat there glazey eyed.

Def. a classic episode

man that would have been great to watch.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Any one guess just how fat she was? I mean in pounds or the nearest ton.

Rumor has it she was so big, she had applied for her own zip code.

~SC~

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    OHH man, its been awhile since ive seen it, but it ended up being a big screaming match.... everyone was rooting for anna to get on the cattle scale, which they had on the set, except for ONE person ( Either stuttering john or benji ).

He was yelling at howard and the rest of the cast to be more sensitive, like he was anna nicole's night in shinning armour. Anna was mostly sitting there all drugged up calling everyone pigs and stuff like that as her pale skin was dripping sweat as she sat there glazey eyed.

Def. a classic episode
    HEY NOW! Yeah it was that fat goo benji!!!. then him and anna went on a date. . . .it was vial to say the least.

dcb

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Rumor has it she was so big, she had applied for her own zip code.

~SC~
    Classic insult.

9000rpm is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbol
    I already got burned on the 6OXO
    I got burned on that NO2 crap. I bought about $140 worth of it and it didn't do shat! Well, it did kinda irritate my throat after having to swallow those massive horse pills like 4 times a day. NO2 is a rip off.

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    HEY NOW!
    Only a true Howard Stern fan would understand the humor behind that...

Thread Information