Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Dynasty is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    It's because you load up on the brown bread!

My wife does the same sh*t.

Wherever we go, Olive Garden for example, the all u can eat salad/breadsticks kill her main course appetite. By the time our main course arrives, she takes two bites and asks for a "doggie bag" to take the rest home.

Happens every time!

~SC~
    Makes perfect sense, now

Well I guess that's a good thing for the cheat meal since I need to carb up. I always end up taking the doggie bag home too, but I just let my brother engulf the stuff--I've had my fix, ya know?

P.S. You know what I've learned about my cheating habits? I tend to want to cheat more with protein/fat foods than carb heavy foods. I think I'm gonna start having more pizza as my cheat so I make sure I top off my glycogen stores.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Good deal. I crave a mixture of carbs and fats.........all the bad crap.

Last night I hit an all u can eat Chinese buffet. Yummy!!!!!!!

~SC~

~SC~
    Bro, THAT I cannot do. Once I begin eating at Chinese buffet, all dietary self control goes out the window. I will eat and eat and eat and eat that stuff, even if my stomach starts hurting -- that stuff is too good for me to stop eating, man. That's why if I do Chinese I just go the take-out route. I order maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad rice and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad meat.

Man, I think I wanna cheat again today

Thanks, SC (haha, just kidding)

If I ran down the list of the places I've eaten the last 10 days, it would be NUTS! After surgery I just had this junk-food kick, and I haven't gained any fat at all, which is amazing. It's because of all the stress on the body and the pain/discomfort. I begin to eat clean/healthy again today though.

~SC~

If I ran down the list of the places I've eaten the last 10 days, it would be NUTS! After surgery I just had this junk-food kick, and I haven't gained any fat at all, which is amazing. It's because of all the stress on the body and the pain/discomfort. I begin to eat clean/healthy again today though.

~SC~
    Tell me about it. It's amazing how falling off for a bit doesn't even effect your physique in a negative way. If anything, it effects mentally/emotionally. That's why I quit being anal about taking a week off from lifting if I find myself losing energy/getting sick/etc--a sign that my body needs some rest. I know in that week I'll be alright, ya know?

By the way, how are your knees doing?

My left knee is fine, didn't have that one scoped so it's all good. The right one is healing, leg is swollen in the lower quad area and in the hamstring area a bit, so I can only bend it about 40 degress. Sucks, but once it's totally healed in about 1-2 more weeks, I'll be able to progress/train far better than before. So, I try not to stress over it, much like not stressing over eating crap food.

Thanks for asking!

~SC~

XL721 is offline Junior Member
    Screw Chinese food.....Korean BBQ!!!!.....Korean Style Ribs!!!

smegs is offline Member
    my mom makes homemade nacho's for me every sunday afternoon.
    I'm talking freshly made tortila chips, guacamole, salsa, FULL fat sour creme, veggies, groud beef the works.
    Pound back a plate of those with the biggest smile on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by smegs
    my mom makes homemade nacho's for me every sunday afternoon.
    I'm talking freshly made tortila chips, guacamole, salsa, FULL fat sour creme, veggies, groud beef the works.
    Pound back a plate of those with the biggest smile on my face.
    Think u can Fed-Ex some of those bad boys this way?

~SC~

sammycasper is offline Junior Member
    We have this stuff called Taco Rice and Cheese Supreme. Its a plate of white rice, taco meat (Ground Beef or Chicken your choice), shreaded chedder cheese, shreaded lettuce, diced tomatos, full fat sour cream, and then you throw on the hot sauce and/or salsa!!!!!!!

6_pak is offline Associate Member

~SC~

There's a restaurant in my town called CHEF WANGS. Its a chineese buffet. I spend 2 hours eating on cheat day. They have an infinite selection of bad sh*t mixed with good sh*t. Man, its paradise!!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Pizza seems to be one of my main choices, i absolutley love Chinese food.

We have a place called Jalisco's Mexican Buffet, all you can eat steak & chicken fajita's etc...you name it and they have it there. I have not eaten there since starting my new lifestyle...oh hell..i know what i'm having Saturday!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I also notice that i do not crave sweets but mostly hamburger & chicken, maybe some french fries.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Is it just me, or is it when your cheat day comes, the first thing to pop in your brain is pizza.... so you order one and pound it, and go from there filling your face with whatever comes to mind.

Then the next day, when you have to eat clean again, you think of ALL these other foods that you wish you woulda had instead of what you ate. I think its because once we ate these foods, our craving them goes away and your brain thinks of something elses.... Pisses me off

yeah, that happens to me all the time.

~SC~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information