Thread: diet

N2OBOY is offline New Member

diet

i was wondering if anyone could give me advice on a diet. I am currently taking Test 400, and have 2 protein shakes a day. My goal is to put on mass but not fat. Can anyone help me with what foods to eat everyday and how much.
    Thanxs

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well amigo, what you need to do is go to the grocery store and start reading. On average I eat about 200-300mg of Protein a day, on or off a cycle if I am working out. Tuna, is an excellent source of protein as well as chicken, boiled or scrambled eggs (boiled are better and easier to carry and snack on). I get these little fat free mozerella cheese sticks from the grocery store adn eat about 4 or 5 of them during my mid morning snack, they contain about 10 grams per stick. I also eat peanut butter, chicken, and at least one or two a day, of the "Carb Control Bars". I have a stock pile on those things. They have 22 grams of protein per bar, most are very good, and have about 5 grams of carbs, and 6 grams of fat.
    As far as carbs go, eat good complex carbs, the only time you should eat simple carbs, (I try not to eat any), is before a workout. Potatoes, most vegetables, most fruit, carrots and so forth have complex carbs. Pasta too as well as most crackers.
    good luck and happy eating.

Thread Information