VR4_TT is offline New Member

Talking My first Post... Looking for Help with Weight Loss!!!!

Sup Guys...

New to the Forum... I Became a Member to Seek Help with My Weight... I do not know anything about these kind of Supp's so Before I start Dropping anything I Need Insight on the Pros and Cons and Do's and Dont's...

I Tried to Read as Much as I Could but I Simply Need Help in Understanding what I am reading...

Well a Little about my self...

I am 33yrs Old / 5'9" / 324lbs / Aprox 33%bf -/+....

I was in a Car Accident about 2 yrs ago... This Lead to the Weight Gain... Before the Accident I was 250lbs... I am Still in Much Pain... Not Sure if from the Accident or from the Weight itself... Right Now I am on the Atkins ( Well I just Started it AGAIN )... I was on it Last Year and Did Kick Ass but wnet to New York and Well Gave in... I Lost about 30+lbs at that time... It took me a while to Gain it all back... Well that is Not Completely True... I have Not Gained ALL the Weight back... Most of it but NOT ALL...

Well Anyways... I am Ready to Try again... BUT I Need Help... Help Only this Forum can Give... I have Read about the T-3's / Clen / EAC Stack / DNP and of Course the Gear...

What would be Recommended to Help Increase the Weight Loss...

BTW>>> Sorry for Any Spelling Errors... At Work so Limited in PC Time...

In Advance Thank You...

VR4_TT

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Welcome,

Your first step should be to read the Cutting-Sticky Post ( At the top of the diet forum ). After you read it a couple of times to understand the concepts, try too construct a diet and post it on here for us to critique. After your diet is perfected, start following it along with cardio and lifting. You will lose the most weight following this.

Once you are in the groove of having a strong diet and good workout ethic, then you should maybe consider some of those weight loss aids that you mentioned. I would not start out with those at first, because even though you may lose weight, you will put it all right back on when you stop taking them because you do not know how to properly diet and lose weight without the help of supplements.

Good luck

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Agreed. If the focus is drugs as it seems to be, failure is bound to happen.

Get a good nutritional program implemented, that is how you change.

Drugs do nothing w/out a proper diet.

It's like putting nitro into a f*ckin' hooptie, you'll go no-where fast.

~SC~

Thanks for the Post Guys...

I am Doing the Atkins Diet... I was on it Last Year with Great Results...

Yesterday I had Tuna with MIRACLE WHIP / Diet Coke @ Aprox 4pm and 2 Pork Steaks / Cristal Light Drink @ 9pm .... This is How I would Reg eat ( Once or Twice a Day... Just No Time )... Now I Just Cut the Carbs...

Thanks again Guys..

Get Back...

VR4_TT

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Carbs are very key in seratonin, mood elevation, glycogen restoration, lean mass acquisition (the key to a better physique, faster metabolism, healthier body, etc), increase in basal metabolic rate, energy, and just plain "living life". When controlled (carbs) they can offer you the best of both worlds, those being total fat loss and lean mass acquisition/preservation.

Atkins will only work for so long.............then..................

In addition, you are eating ONE, perhaps TWO meals per day, and the rest is diet coke and crystal light? My guess is, if you have not already, you will lose almost every ounce of lean muscle mass you have, and be a "skinny-fat" person. You cannot eat like this on any dietary approach and expect to see sound results, let alone eating Atkins style w/the lack of food that you have. Health and well-being would be of the most concern to me, as if you keep this up, that is going to be far more of an issue than how bad you look.

Good luck,

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 12-07-2004 at 09:25 AM.

Thumbs up

Thanks for the reply Bro...

What would you Suggest.... This is the Only thing that has Worked for Me since I was in the Car Accident... Last Time I Lost Aprox 35lbs within a Little more than a Month... I was also Riding My Bike Aprox 2 Miles a Night ( That is All I Could Do till My BAck Started Killing Me)... I was Prob -0- Carbs for about 2 Months -/+ then worked to Light Carbs like Chicken Caesar Salad and Other Green Veggy's... Every Once and a while I would have Ketchup or Steak Sauce ect...

I Fig that I would do the Same this Time Being that it Did Work for Me... I was Thinking about the Heller's Carb Addict Diet... This Gives you More Carbs... Controlled but More... The thing is that When I Lost the Weight on the Atkins I was Able to Do Much More as far as Exercise Goes... Being that I have Injuries in My Neck / Back / sciatic and Shoulders from the Accident... I was Lighter...

Any comments on the Heller Diet???? And what about OTC Fat Burners??? Yes or No???

Well Please get back...

In Advance

Thank You....

VR4_TT

Boost n Juice is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VR4_TT
    Thanks for the reply Bro...

What would you Suggest.... This is the Only thing that has Worked for Me since I was in the Car Accident... Last Time I Lost Aprox 35lbs within a Little more than a Month... I was also Riding My Bike Aprox 2 Miles a Night ( That is All I Could Do till My BAck Started Killing Me)... I was Prob -0- Carbs for about 2 Months -/+ then worked to Light Carbs like Chicken Caesar Salad and Other Green Veggy's... Every Once and a while I would have Ketchup or Steak Sauce ect...

I Fig that I would do the Same this Time Being that it Did Work for Me... I was Thinking about the Heller's Carb Addict Diet... This Gives you More Carbs... Controlled but More... The thing is that When I Lost the Weight on the Atkins I was Able to Do Much More as far as Exercise Goes... Being that I have Injuries in My Neck / Back / sciatic and Shoulders from the Accident... I was Lighter...

Any comments on the Heller Diet???? And what about OTC Fat Burners??? Yes or No???

Well Please get back...

In Advance

Thank You....

VR4_TT
    Hey Bro,

There's really no way around the Cutting sticky; it's proven to be the best of the best for fat loss while maintaning muscle...

Do a search for ECA stack for your OTC fat burner

Exclamation

I have Reviewed the Cutting Sticky... I will need to go through it again because I just Don't really Know what I am Reading... Some of the terms and Such get me Frusrated let alone Just not Knowing Much about Detailed Weight Loss... I know I was Not Fat ( Well thats to say Very Fat.. Never been Vascular)... Dont know about Creating a Diet or Anything... I Just Know What everyone Else Knows that is Not from this Kind of World... But that is Why I am Here... To Learn How to...

I just want to get back down to 230/240... I Like to be Big... Just Not this Big... I have Always had Muscle Mass... Was Always able to Bench High 200's... Hit 300 Once... Would Like to get back into the Guym Againbut Not Sure with My Injuries... Once I Loose the Fat I will Know More I Guess...

Is there anyone who could Help me Build a Diet Plan for Maximum Weight Loss... I know the Atkins Diet Works but as Many of you Guys Said it is Not the Best Choice... From My Searches I now Know that I will need to Start Doing Cardio 1st thing in the Morning before I eat... But Hell... Most of the time I Don't eat till Around 4pm Anyways...

Can Someone PLEASE Help me Create a Well Designed Diet...

BTW>>> Being that Epherdrin is No Longer Aval ( By my understanding ) how can you Do the EAS Stack...

P.S. I Do Not Mean to be a Pain in the Ass... I Just really want to Loose this weight... I am getting Desperate... I Apologize for All My Novice Questions and Do not Mean to Have you Reiterate what has Prob been Repeted 1 Million Time Before...

Again Guy Thanks!!!

VR4_TT
    Last edited by VR4_TT; 12-07-2004 at 03:00 PM.

Bump...

Need the Help Plases...

Thanks Guys

VR4_TT

sammycasper is offline Junior Member
    hey bro frist I just want to say good luck!!!! Second There is a great deal of knowledge here and it is all very useful. I don't want to repeat all the stuff said above so you just need to heed what SC and Boost said both of those guys have helped me alot. The only thing I would like to add is you really need to be eating more than 2 times a day but you need to eat clean. You need to kick start your metabolism and eating 5-6-7 times a day will do it and you will feel better too. again bro good luck and stay motavatied. once you get a basic plan down post it and the pro's here will tweek it for you. when you post it don't forget to add your stats (ie. Height, Weight, BF%)

Thread Information